Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2015, 02:42 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,722,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He single-highhandedly turned himself into a recruitment tool for ISIS. He IS harming out country. He's not funny or entertaining anymore and he has to go. He's dangerous.
Not quite word for word what Hillary is saying but close. Prince Alwaleed nephew of King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud is a liberal and a contributor to Hillary and the Clinton foundation who thinks that gives him the right to interfere with elections in the USA. Apparently some people need to be told what to think and how to express it. For a departure of that read below.

Those who are quick to bash Trump are as twisted and misguided as the young lady Samra Kesinovic, 17, was beaten to death by members of the violent extremist group as she tried to flee the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa.
A teenage Muslim girl who ran away from her home in Austria to join Islamic State in Syria was beaten to death after trying to escape from the group, according to Austrian media. The girl believed to have been married off to ISSL fighter soon after arriving in Raqqa. However, by October 2014, there were reports that she wanted to return home.

Apparently her expectations didn't meet with reality and neither would the Dem's and GOP Trump bashers whose difference is they want to bring them here instead of traveling there. The fact that all Muslims are not terrorist is well known. What isn't known is how to separate out the ones who are with a high degree of accuracy. How is it reasonable to defeat the enemy by cooperating with them to infiltrate this country and inflect causality ? Statements from political leaders both Dem and GOP like "that's not who we are", "that's not what this country stands for" are an insult to logic and common sense.[u] They would have you believe that we must invite the enemy in here to defeat them and it is those same voices who recruit our sons and daughters to send overseas so we don't have to fight them here.[/U] It is a complete insult to logic and commonsense. It is an emotionally arrived at statement when individual senses act in unity with imagination. Their job is to support and defend the American people and property within our borders first and foremost. That is the proper place to employ the imagination.

Last edited by phma; 12-12-2015 at 02:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2015, 03:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,559,911 times
Quote:
He single-highhandedly turned himself into a recruitment tool for ISIS. He IS harming out country. He's not funny or entertaining anymore and he has to go. He's dangerous.
Don't know what he's trying to accomplish other than pander to his lowbrow followers.

Old 12-12-2015, 03:28 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,340,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Don't know what he's trying to accomplish other than pander to his lowbrow followers.
His fat ego is coming unhinged. The primaries are sure showcasing how nasty, crass, childish, hot-tempered and unpresidential he truly is.

Old 12-12-2015, 03:33 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,559,911 times
Quote:
His fat ego is coming unhinged. The primaries are sure showcasing how nasty, crass, childish, hot-tempered and unpresidential he truly is.
He' bombastic. And for some reason a trait that his followers want in their President. He wouldn't even make a good message board troll.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

Old 12-12-2015, 03:37 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,353,347 times
Quote:
everytime Trump opens his mouth, millions of more people look to join ISIS

http://images.dailykos.com/images/18...jpg?1449710321
Another version of why-they-hate-us-so-much. You are not going to see Trump taking his shoes off and walk in a musk. That did us a lot of good.

Old 12-12-2015, 03:39 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,353,347 times
Quote:
nothing like burning your bridges, huh?
Once they sense strength they’ll come back crawling. Strength brings respect. Saudis don’t give Obama time of the say.

Old 12-12-2015, 03:40 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,722,166 times
Quote:
And when the insults are striped out :

His --- -- -- ------ -------. The primaries are sure ---------- --- -----, -----, --------, --------,----------- and -------------- he truly is.

I would like to reply to your main idea but all I have is --------------------------------------nothing. But I can add to your ending ---he truly is GREAT !!!

Old 12-12-2015, 04:13 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,340,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
And when the insults are striped out :

His --- -- -- ------ -------. The primaries are sure ---------- --- -----, -----, --------, --------,----------- and -------------- he truly is.

I would like to reply to your main idea but all I have is --------------------------------------nothing. But I can add to your ending ---he truly is GREAT !!!
You just got a rep point by mistake for this post. LOL

I have zero respect for Trump and haven't had for decades so all I've got is insults for the man. I'm hurt that you don't agree with my assessment.

Old 12-12-2015, 04:41 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,700,293 times
Quote:
everytime Trump opens his mouth, millions of more people look to join ISIS

http://images.dailykos.com/images/18...jpg?1449710321
I keep hearing people claiming Donald Trump and his idea of banning Muslims is the biggest recruiters for ISIS.

If it takes just one comment from a candidate, no less, to get violent Muslims to support and even carry out terrorist attacks, is Trump wrong about being afraid of Muslims?

Old 12-12-2015, 05:21 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,296,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
I keep hearing people claiming Donald Trump and his idea of banning Muslims is the biggest recruiters for ISIS.

If it takes just one comment from a candidate, no less, to get violent Muslims to support and even carry out terrorist attacks, is Trump wrong about being afraid of Muslims?

so let me get this straight, if Muslims can't enter the U.S. temporary until we reform our immigration policies which are a joke then they will join ISIS???? LMAO! After decades fighting radical islam we found out the reason why they are doing it. They want to come to America and live the American Dream

the biggest recruitment for ISIS is not the Koran and their centuries of hatred and conquering in the name of Alah....nah, its that they want an American Visa so they can come to America and have all the abortions on demand, gay marriage, gun control, global warming, free government welfare and be with the liberals.......lol

Liberals are clueless how to fight and win this war....they don't want to offend the enemy.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections