Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 05:22 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
Yes, however, both are perfectly legal documents and depending on how they are used could constitute fraud. If he used these documents with the intent to defraud then it is illegal, but to have them in your possession isn't illegal.
Regarding the bolded, exactly.

Barry Soetoro would have actually had to have his identity legally reverted back to Barack Obama after the Soetoro divorce in the summer of 1980, though. There's no evidence that ever happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 05:23 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It makes me feel good that Trump realizes the problem.
actually trump ( currently ) disagrees with you, claiming that "every attorney" has looked into cruz's eligibility and he's "in fine shape".

Old 12-13-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
indonesia does not allow for dual citizenship
I'm not talking about Indonesian citizenship. I'm talking about the dual citizenship the Obama campaign admitted he was born with via his alleged birth father:

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children."

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack

Old 12-13-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm not talking about Indonesian citizenship. I'm talking about the dual citizenship the Obama campaign admitted he was born with via his alleged birth father:
then why are we discussing lolo soetoro?

Old 12-13-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then why are we discussing lolo soetoro?
Because Obama was referred to indirectly as Lolo Soetoro's child in the Soetoro divorce filings.

Old 12-13-2015, 07:29 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,000,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Regarding the bolded, exactly.

Barry Soetoro would have actually had to have his identity legally reverted back to Barack Obama after the Soetoro divorce in the summer of 1980, though. There's no evidence that ever happened.
Yes, however, if the adoption took place in Hawaii then birth records after the adoption would have changed to reflect the adoptive father as the birth father. If Obama's mother had the original birth record in her possession then Barack Obama had access to both birth certificates. He then could have used the original certificate and act as if no adoption ever took place. What I find interesting is that if the adoption took place in Hawaii, because it is policy for the adoptive father to be added to the birth certificate, why didn't the birth certificate show Soetoro as the father when there was such a stink about Obama's birth location. The only thing I can think of was he was never legally adopted, then again why go by the name Barry Soetoro.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
.... then again why go by the name Barry Soetoro.
as i pointed out earlier, obama is the third president to use his step-father's surname without having been adopted ( clinton and ford are the others ).

Old 12-13-2015, 10:17 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What damage has he caused?
Obviously you live in a vacuum......

Old 12-14-2015, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Yes, however, if the adoption took place in Hawaii then birth records after the adoption would have changed to reflect the adoptive father as the birth father. If Obama's mother had the original birth record in her possession then Barack Obama had access to both birth certificates. He then could have used the original certificate and act as if no adoption ever took place. What I find interesting is that if the adoption took place in Hawaii, because it is policy for the adoptive father to be added to the birth certificate, why didn't the birth certificate show Soetoro as the father when there was such a stink about Obama's birth location. The only thing I can think of was he was never legally adopted, then again why go by the name Barry Soetoro.
If he hadn't been legally adopted, he wouldn't have been indirectly referred to as Lolo's child in the Hawaiian Court Soetoro divorce document. Maya was also indirectly referred to as Lolo's child in that document, as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections