Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 10:15 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,417,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
What decision do you have to make and guess about? Are you voting in the republican primary?
Of course I am not voting in the Republican party, that does not mean I would not vote for a Republican candidate.

And the vice presidential choice is part of that calculation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2015, 11:33 PM

19,863 posts, read 12,151,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...m_content=link

There are of course debates about how recently it was done. His prior Dr. who is referenced died 5 years ago...
Quote:
trump releases something that looks like it was written by the PR department of North Korea, and you apparently fail to see the humor. OK then.

BTW you do know Trump was the one demanding everyone show medical records....right?

Conservative clowns are so amusing.
Flashback to 8 years ago when the Obama campaign released a similar letter, authored by...wait for it...an internist.

Obama releases health-record summary - POLITICO

This thread has been amusing.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:52 PM

38,649 posts, read 26,433,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Besides, Hillary suffered some sort of concussion and spent some time in the hospital ... so she is not exactly in the best of health either. I don't think he looks to be in better health than Hillary. Hit by a truck? I think you exaggerate. Have you ever seen a person that was hit by a truck? She's just an old broad ... that's all.

I'm sure Hillary is not at the "perfect" weight for her height, and Sanders is a white haired old guy. Let's face it - Trump's BMI is a lot worse than Hillary's. If we're going to talk about overweight First Ladies - certainly it is Barbara Bush who wins the "Fat Prize."

Barbara Bush isn`t running.

Old 12-15-2015, 02:41 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,259,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That's President Obama. Only disrespectful hicks denigrate the office of the POTUS.
I have every respect for the Office of the Presidency.

I have no respect for the current fool squatting in the WH.

Old 12-15-2015, 02:52 AM

34,289 posts, read 19,417,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Flashback to 8 years ago when the Obama campaign released a similar letter, authored by...wait for it...an internist.

Obama releases health-record summary - POLITICO

This thread has been amusing.
Know whats amusing? trumps Dr is a Internist too. You apparently do not comprehend that its not a intern.

Go read trumps letter, and compare.

Fun quote:
Quote:
Donald Trump’s doctor released a medical report so silly that when we asked the American Medical Association about its language, their spokesman started to laugh.
source:
Trump's Medical Report Is More Insane Than His Campaign Somehow - The Daily Beast

Old 12-15-2015, 04:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,451,059 times
We should discuss this for at least 1,000 hours.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:01 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,451,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Liberal clowns are so amusing.
They certainly are.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:21 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,624,054 times
Quote:
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...m_content=link

There are of course debates about how recently it was done. His prior Dr. who is referenced died 5 years ago...
Why do you care? Is there a point you have to make or are you just fishing around, have bait and a pole, just waiting for a bite?

Old 12-15-2015, 05:22 AM

17,480 posts, read 9,305,985 times
It appears that the New York Times, Daily Beast & greywar (at a minimum) need to contact Lenox Hill Hospital and inform them that they have an "insane" doctor on staff.

Perhaps Lenox Hill Hospital is a shill of some sort.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:58 AM

13,713 posts, read 9,039,522 times
Quote:
Know whats amusing? trumps Dr is a Internist too. You apparently do not comprehend that its not a intern.

Go read trumps letter, and compare.

Fun quote:

source:
Trump's Medical Report Is More Insane Than His Campaign Somehow - The Daily Beast
That was a funny article. I liked it when it was pointed out that The Marchioness Trump dodged serving in Vietnam by claiming bone spurs: which apparently spontaneously healed.

I agree that the letter appears to have been dictated by The Marchioness himself.

Nevertheless, it does appear that The Trump is in good health. As were Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush the Elder, both of whom (especially Mr. Carter) are still going strong. Indeed, President Reagan was in very good health when he took office. I believe Abraham Lincoln was considered very healthy (although subject to depression) when he served. I am uncertain about Millard Fillmore.

However, why would this doctor ignore Teddy Roosevelt? He was in splendid shape when he was President. I always liked the story about his walking habit, which he called "walking a straight line". Seems that Teddy would decide to walk in a particular direction, in a straight line. He would not walk around obstacles, such as fences, walls, trees, etc., but would always climb over, go under, or whatever was called for, to maintain a straight line walk.

No doubt, The Marchioness will bring it up tonight at the debate. Perhaps knock down a life-size cardboard image of Teddy Roosevelt in order to prove me wrong, to the wild cheers of the crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections