Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 06:44 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post

Trump may end up trumping everybody.
All one needs to do is watch documentaries on the Clintons and afterwards the decision is clear, either Trump and if he's not on the ballot someone other than H. Clinton as she and her husband Bill (shouldn't have even been allowed to run for POTUS) and should have been residing in prison.

So if he's on the ballot Trump WILL trump everybody imo.

Before you judge me, watch those documentaries and you'll see why I say what I do.

It's the media and such who write articles to solely attempt to brainwash the suckers reading such into their agendas. I like facts not opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 06:55 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
A few months ago I predicted that Trump's chances of getting the republican nomination were about zero. Now it looks like he's the favorite. Shows what I know. I do know one thing though. Trump vs. Hilary would be a pretty good show. I couldn't vote for either one but I'll sit back with some popcorn and a cold beer and watch the carnival.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:00 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
All one needs to do is watch documentaries on the Clintons and afterwards the decision is clear, either Trump and if he's not on the ballot someone other than H. Clinton as she and her husband Bill (shouldn't have even been allowed to run for POTUS) and should have been residing in prison.

So if he's on the ballot Trump WILL trump everybody imo.

Before you judge me, watch those documentaries and you'll see why I say what I do.

It's the media and such who write articles to solely attempt to brainwash the suckers reading such into their agendas. I like facts not opinions.
Documentaries? Speaking of which, have you seen the ones done by Dinesh D'Souza, a felon and a conservative thought leader, on Obama? A highly entertaining work of fiction.

Mick

Old 12-29-2015, 07:08 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Documentaries? Speaking of which, have you seen the ones done by Dinesh D'Souza, a felon and a conservative thought leader, on Obama? A highly entertaining work of fiction.

Mick
I only look at documentaries from more solid sources.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:19 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And what will the Trumpets sat when Trump the Birther loses primary after primary?

Old 12-29-2015, 07:22 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
My comments from another thread:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/42433692-post27.html

Old 12-29-2015, 07:33 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Your comments are as inaccurate now just as they were in the other thread.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:44 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Your comments are as inaccurate now just as they were in the other thread.
Thank you for your in-depth analysis and point-by-point rebuttal of each and every point that I made.

Your blazing brilliance is only excelled by your humility. [/sarcasm_off]

Old 12-29-2015, 07:45 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
A few months ago I predicted that Trump's chances of getting the republican nomination were about zero. Now it looks like he's the favorite. Shows what I know. I do know one thing though. Trump vs. Hilary would be a pretty good show. I couldn't vote for either one but I'll sit back with some popcorn and a cold beer and watch the carnival.
From yesterday and what is most telling to me:

Clinton vs. Trump: Still A Dead Heat
Monday, December 28, 2015

Quote:
Seven percent (7%) of Republicans prefer Clinton in a matchup with Trump; 12% of Democrats opt for Trump if those are their choices.
12% of democrats opting for Trump vs 7% of republicans opting for Clinton in a matchup should concern democrats but is is almost as if they aren't getting it. Reagan couldn't have won without the Reagan democrats and Trump is going to get a lot of middle class democrats this time around.

In December 1979 polls had Reagan at 33% while Carter had a clear and commanding lead at a whopping 62%. Regardless of what side you are on if anyone things this is in the bag for Hillary they're clearly on some sort of hallucinating drug.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:54 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
In December 1979 polls had Reagan at 33% while Carter had a clear and commanding lead at a whopping 62%. Regardless of what side you are on if anyone things this is in the bag for Hillary they're clearly on some sort of hallucinating drug.
Indeed. And the exact same reasons as for why Reagan couldn't be possibly be elected, (Movie Actor, not a real politician, ad nauseam, etc) are now being used against Trump. Reagan proved them all wrong. And when he ran again in 1984 he won 49 of 50 states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections