Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 07:41 PM

368 posts, read 414,956 times

Advertisements

She'll never win anyhow. Doesnt matter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 07:57 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,924,741 times
This is a good sign that Sanders is starting to become a threat to her.

She is trying to capitalize on Bill's popularity because she knows that there are a good number of Democrats who are not excited about her. I've voted Democrat since I was first eligible to do so in 1988. I was excited about voting for Bill Clinton and yeah, he had some trouble controlling his hormones but he was a good president overall. Not quite as far left as I would have liked (supported the war) but he did some good on social issues and the economy was phenomenal under his term.

Sure, the other candidates also have their spouses supporting them in their candidacies and this is only fair. Please also note though that none of the other candidates is practically using their spouse almost as an advertisement...

Old 01-04-2016, 08:02 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,331,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Hillary has an image problem, people like Bill despite his flandering womanizing ways. Hillary wants people to think if they vote for her they will be getting a 2 for one deal in the oval office. I wonder if Bill would turn it back into the oral office?
How silly. That is like wondering if Trump won, would Melania be posing nude for magazines on an oval office bear rug?

Old 01-04-2016, 08:19 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,302,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph View Post
This is a good sign that Sanders is starting to become a threat to her.

She is trying to capitalize on Bill's popularity because she knows that there are a good number of Democrats who are not excited about her. I've voted Democrat since I was first eligible to do so in 1988. I was excited about voting for Bill Clinton and yeah, he had some trouble controlling his hormones but he was a good president overall. Not quite as far left as I would have liked (supported the war) but he did some good on social issues and the economy was phenomenal under his term.

Sure, the other candidates also have their spouses supporting them in their candidacies and this is only fair. Please also note though that none of the other candidates is practically using their spouse almost as an advertisement...

if you look closely Bubba Clinton's administration he ran like a center-right Democrat. He cut welfare, he cut regulations and he was a war hawk.....look at his stance on the Middle East and Bosnia.

he also signed NAFTA and DOMA, the defense marriage act.

I have NO idea why a true liberal would still be in love with Bill Clinton is beyond me....he was NO Jimmy Carter, No Walter Mondale, NO George McGovern, he is NO DUKAKIS.

Bill Clinton said as President, "the ERA of Big Government is over"......does that sound like a true liberal democrat?....he was for mass incarceration under the 3 strikes law that hurt mostly blacks and latinos........he put a young black man with mental retardation on death row as Governor of Arkansas the same year he was running for President to show he is tough on crime....does that sounds like a liberal democrat?

He also said "abortion should be legal but rare".....does that sound like a true liberal that are in favor for abortions in demand and no restrictions like the Democrat Party of today?

EXPLAIN his record and tell me why Liberals still worship this guy....and that's not counting his personal stuff in how he has treated women when in power, that's another topic on itself.

If Nixon was a slime ball, Bubba Clinton makes Nixon look like an amateur in that department.

the difference between Nixon and Bubba Clinton is the MEDIA protected Clinton....it was night and day, how the media treated Nixon and reported the news compare to Clinton.

Old 01-04-2016, 10:29 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,006,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Hillary has an image problem, people like Bill despite his flandering womanizing ways. Hillary wants people to think if they vote for her they will be getting a 2 for one deal in the oval office. I wonder if Bill would turn it back into the oral office?
I actually like Hillary more than Bill. I wish she wasn't married to him.

I'm not surprised by the usual Trump supporters who try to make Hillary look bad for doing what every other presidential candidate has done in history. They are a desperate crowd, they know many people dislike clown Trump so their strategy is to try to make Hillary look worse than Trump even with ridiculous arguments. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:54 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,302,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I actually like Hillary more than Bill. I wish she wasn't married to him.

you must be Chelsea or the minority in the Democrat party........who in the hell likes Hillary better than Bill other than the women Bill abused? LMAO

Even Monica likes Bill over Hillary and Bill stuck a cigar in her.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:28 AM

6,414 posts, read 6,329,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I find it humorous that a candidate trying to project an image of a strong woman needs her husband to help her beat Bernie Sanders. If she can't beat Bernie Sanders on her own how is she going to win the General Election. Bill Clinton starts to campaign for her this week.

You can't have it both ways, Hillary.
Dumb and sexist post.

Do you not understand politics, feminism or both?

You certainly have the crude "Trumpisms" in your wheelhouse.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:36 AM

8,069 posts, read 7,006,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you must be Chelsea or the minority in the Democrat party........who in the hell likes Hillary better than Bill other than the women Bill abused? LMAO

Even Monica likes Bill over Hillary and Bill stuck a cigar in her.
Obviously a lot of people like Hillary otherwise she wouldn't be the top candidate who also constantly polls better than that clown republicans are gonna have to nominate. Yeah that candidate whose wife posed nude, you know.

There is also this, enjoy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Old 01-05-2016, 02:41 AM

29,250 posts, read 22,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Yay! I can agree with you on that!

But a Dog.
Nothing ever sticks to Bill Clinton.

Old 01-05-2016, 03:12 AM

4 posts, read 6,976 times
Smile I believe that Hillary is women enough to beat Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Whether we like it or not, Clinton is the best President the country has had since Reagan. Compare his popularity to that of George W. Bush, who was banned from appearing at the RNC in 2012 and most recently, discouraged from campaigning with brother JEB!.
I have a saying that goes like this! Behind every man what do you find? Usually a big mess! And behind every messy man you find a women cleaning it up! lol I think that Bill is there supporting his wife like she did him, and I agree he was the Best President for our country in many years and Hilary will get in to office and clean the mess that has been going on since Bill left office! Trump has NO political background of any importance and will lead this country into the darkest and deepest hole we as a country have ever seen!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections