Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 07:33 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,672,857 times

Advertisements

Saw Trump's Rally Speech, last night on TV in Vermont. Lot of protestors were thrown out. Understand the need for that. But, I would like to know if the manner of Trump screaming orders to his Security Guards, Qoute; "Throw them out...throw 'um all out, and take their coats away from them, and put 'em out in the cold."

I personally, was Shocked and angered by Trump's asinine actions. Are their any other Trump supporters who were/are outraged with Trump's lunatic style behavior? Seriously, it is impulsive behavior like that, that makes you question.....is Trump too loose a cannon to risk getting our vote?

Also, legally, isn't Trump out of bounds, stealing people's coats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 07:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Saw Trump's Rally Speech, last night on TV in Vermont. Lot of protestors were thrown out. Understand the need for that. But, I would like to know if the manner of Trump screaming orders to his Security Guards, Qoute; "Throw them out...throw 'um all out, and take their coats away from them, and put 'em out in the cold."

I personally, was Shocked and angered by Trump's asinine actions. Are their any other Trump supporters who were/are outraged with Trump's lunatic style behavior? Seriously, it is impulsive behavior like that, that makes you question.....is Trump too loose a cannon to risk getting our vote?

Yeah. I hope they sue him. We have laws against stealing here.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:41 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,000 times
To suggest security guards and/or fans of Trump's wrestle the coats off protesters and put them out in freezing temperatures is crazy. If they actually did it, it would be a criminal act to steal someone's personal property like that. If Trump's ridiculous orders were carried out, I hope the victims press charges. He doesn't have enough common sense to be a dog catcher much less a president.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:43 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,164,069 times
OK, this is the big thread today that is supposed to make people leave the Trump camp and cling to: Creepy Cruz? Hillary the liar? Bernie the budget breaker? Rubio the US job robber?

I mean really, isn't anyone ever embarrassed by what desperation looks like?

Thread fail.

6,721 posts, read 6,495,848 times
Good for him! His Poll numbers will rise! We're sick and tired of this PC garbage! In addition to taking their coats, they should be tarred and feathered on the way out!

7,413 posts, read 6,236,480 times
I took it as a joke and laughed. I figure they got their coats back when all was said and done.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
To suggest security guards and/or fans of Trump's wrestle the coats off protesters and put them out in freezing temperatures is crazy. If they actually did it, it would be a criminal act to steal someone's personal property like that. If Trump's ridiculous orders were carried out, I hope the victims press charges. He doesn't have enough common sense to be a dog catcher much less a president.
Well, I agree with the jerks being thrown out. Order must be adhered to. But, Trump shows a Dictator side by thinking he has supreme power, etc. to take their clothing away. I mean, that is a Scary feature that Trump presents, as a Presidential candidate....which gives WeThePeople...pause.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:46 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,164,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Good for him! His Poll numbers will rise! We're sick and tired of this PC garbage! In addition to taking their coats, they should be tarred and feathered on the way out!
The tar and feathers would have kept them warm and his poll numbers would have went off the charts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I took it as a joke and laughed. I figure they got their coats back when all was said and done.
Yeah, people whose hearts are full of anger and envy generally don't have a sense of humor. Humor is good for the soul and one's mental health.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:47 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,487,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

He thinks he's some sort of Godfather or something. What a genuine thug Trump is....very unpresidential, but we already knew that.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
"A joke?"

He was serious. How naive you sound?!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections