Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 08:00 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times

Advertisements

Hahaha not 'Indictment', she's actually getting closer to her Inauguration.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:24 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
why would anyone vote for another Clinton?? Bill did ok until the whole Monica baloney. LIES LIES and more LIES!
they are not voting for HRC, they are voting for Bill. They think bill will be running HRClike Jarrett runs obama. Talk about a war on women, the dems know what the people think and will tolerate their voters believing Billwillbe the real president and HRC his apprentice.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:29 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
Closer to indictment? Maybe.

Will it ever happen? I have my doubts.

If it does happen, will Obama immediately present her with a Presidential Pardon? It would not surprise me in the least! In fact, I expect it!

Old 01-08-2016, 08:33 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
they are not voting for HRC, they are voting for Bill. They think bill will be running HRClike Jarrett runs obama. Talk about a war on women, the dems know what the people think and will tolerate their voters believing Billwillbe the real president and HRC his apprentice.
America doesn't want that 3-ring circus in the White House. The unintended consequences would damage the Nation and more of Hillary's incompetence would start a world war.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:34 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
HAHA, indictment...............when pigs fly!

Old 01-08-2016, 10:24 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Closer to indictment? Maybe.

Will it ever happen? I have my doubts.

If it does happen, will Obama immediately present her with a Presidential Pardon? It would not surprise me in the least! In fact, I expect it!
The indictment might not come at first but there is growing anger in both the fbi and dhs that any lesser person would already be in prison. A revolt will be forthcoming unless loretta goes thru with an indictment. There is simple too much damage. Nobody would ever be charged with sending classified document if Hillary goes free. Petraeus would have his record expunged . snowden could return as a free man.

Don't get caught up defending Hillary with what snowden or what that army private did with their email accounts. Hillary's responsibility, culpability, and knowledge put her too far over the water falls to claim she had no knowledge. If for a second - she had no knowledge - is this the type of hands off, out of touch person America wants in the White house? Reality is she knows way too much and when she falls this spring, Biden will be ready to take over.

Old 01-09-2016, 03:48 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
No indictment. It just will not happen, even though she is deserving of it. I am more concerned about the fact that she is subject to blood clots, passing out, which caused her concussion in 2012.

Now, as a result, she is subject to periods of mental lapses, confusion (even her own right hand person publicly stated she is "often confused"). She is on Coumadin and passing out and falling could be fatal. Why would anyone want that for President.

You all should have pressed Biden to get in. He has publicly stated he regrets every day not running.

Old 01-09-2016, 03:59 AM

2,962 posts, read 5,000,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
America doesn't want that 3-ring circus in the White House. The unintended consequences would damage the Nation and more of Hillary's incompetence would start a world war.
So we'll go for a six ring republican show of shows with a real ringmaster and have 2 or three wars at once. OK

Old 01-09-2016, 04:15 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Indictment?

Apparently the last hope of the rabid right. In the congressional hearings a few months ago, she made the Republicans look like fools. The FBI has been investigating her many thousands of emails for months on end and they haven't come up with anything other than a handful of "well, this wasn't classified when it was sent, but became classified later" nitpicks.

Dear GOP:

Get us someone we can vote for if you want to become relevant on a nationwide basis again. Your years of pandering to the smugly ignorant religious right have come back to bite you. Time to regain your senses. If you're still capable of doing so. The present lineup of GOP hopefuls is a shameful collection of bozos from the circus your party has become.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:24 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I, as a Democrat, would welcome a proceeding against Ms. Hillary. That way we true progressives could elect Bernie Sanders to the Presidency with a lot less fuss.

RWNJ's - be careful what you wish for. You might get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections