Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 05:28 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I am not a Lib, pal. And decency and Values still are a foremost issue with the majority of Conservatives.

Trump constantly....brings his values in question....using offensive terms like "bullsh*t"
You do know that the corrupt politicians use the fassad of "decency and values" while they screw Americans from almost every other angle, right?

Old 01-11-2016, 05:34 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Now, this statement truly is BullS**t. Evangelicals, decent family men and women, a ton of voters are totally turned off, insulted and offended by Any Presidential candidate that uses raw, trashy profanity in their Speeches.....as I certainly am.

And, we are not looking to Elect some vulgar schoolyard Brat. Enough of them as it is.

As for you, sir, Forum rules prevent me from a desire to cut loose at your absurd, ignorant statement.
well, maybe so, but there are far more people turned on by Trump....and if that it the worst word your ever going to hear, then maybe you ought to go practice saying it...

I've heard many many school kids say much worse, and so have teachers....so, you are unfortunately wrong. Matter of fact, when I hear them drop the "F" bomb, I yell at them....

Listen, I get it, not everyone can like Trump, but to disregard everything else he is talking about b/c he said,
BullS**t is sad...reason being, a whole lot of other candidates have used the same language if not worse. I agree, doesn't make it right, however, I'm not voting for someone who won't swear...I'm voting for someone whose policies I agree with.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump would be an embarrassment to the U.S. if he were to interact with other heads of state. It takes class to be the President and The Donald" is not a classy guy. He's merely a celebrity.
a President is a human being...."the Donald" speaks for every middle class person in the U.S. "Finally". I have seen him talk on a one on one basis...he is classy enough for me....he doesn't do debates well at all...but...he has a whole lot of other good points when it comes to his policies....and the fact, that he isn't and won't be bought by any public interest groupie or corporation, pushing their agendas...just the other day, one of the Koch brothers was running him down.....hmmmm, I wonder why.

People like the Koch brothers have been running this country for years now, and enough is enough....

It's time to clean America up and if that is by not being so classy, well then, that's ok by me.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:47 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Evangelicals? Yeah, let's all be like them and go to conferences where they talk about killing gay people, smearing themselves with cow manure. Yes, definitely we should be looking at Ted Cruz, he is the anointed one, let's step back into the beliefs of an ancient culture just like Islam does: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth' | Alternet Now that is more profane than any word can ever be. That article is a must read whether you do or don't support him. Someone mentioned that Cruz was the GOP Obama - the chosen son of sorts, and I say to that "Bingo!"

I don't see how Evangelicals would even see the rally since I don't think they have TV do they. And the internet, that shouldn't enter into it either. The women are too busy being pregnant and barefoot and I'm quickly understanding the depression that Mrs. Cruz slipped into when they relocated to TX. I knew that signaled something. I also knew there was something about Cruz I couldn't put my finger on.

This thread was a leave Trump and cling to the anointed one Cruz. When Hell freezes over!!! At least with Trump, we don't have to worry about him being the anti-Christ like we would with Cruz. Narcissism and religion cause major issues.

So, Trump said a bad word and we have 11 pages on it. If you can keep a sense of humor about this, it is hilarious. I always update my husband in the morning on the subject and page number count with "Seriously, can you imagine." And, no, he can't.

We certainly see how religion of some, those like Cruz, makes them superior to the rest of us by some of the postings in this thread but that is only in the dreams of those following the "anointed one".

Old 01-11-2016, 06:42 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!
New Yorkers talk like this, I understand. Unfortunately, Trump isn't just representing NYC.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:48 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Evangelicals? Yeah, let's all be like them and go to conferences where they talk about killing gay people, smearing themselves with cow manure. Yes, definitely we should be looking at Ted Cruz, he is the anointed one, let's step back into the beliefs of an ancient culture just like Islam does: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth' | Alternet Now that is more profane than any word can ever be. That article is a must read whether you do or don't support him. Someone mentioned that Cruz was the GOP Obama - the chosen son of sorts, and I say to that "Bingo!"

I don't see how Evangelicals would even see the rally since I don't think they have TV do they. And the internet, that shouldn't enter into it either. The women are too busy being pregnant and barefoot and I'm quickly understanding the depression that Mrs. Cruz slipped into when they relocated to TX. I knew that signaled something. I also knew there was something about Cruz I couldn't put my finger on.

This thread was a leave Trump and cling to the anointed one Cruz. When Hell freezes over!!! At least with Trump, we don't have to worry about him being the anti-Christ like we would with Cruz. Narcissism and religion cause major issues.

So, Trump said a bad word and we have 11 pages on it. If you can keep a sense of humor about this, it is hilarious. I always update my husband in the morning on the subject and page number count with "Seriously, can you imagine." And, no, he can't.

We certainly see how religion of some, those like Cruz, makes them superior to the rest of us by some of the postings in this thread but that is only in the dreams of those following the "anointed one".

What hellish dribble this asinine, ignorant, delusional commentary blah, blah...Is !!

Obviously, you have a major problem comprehending and understanding the actions of a egotistical man you regard as some type savior. This Thread subject has nothing to do with a "religion" nor Ted Cruz.

It's basically, pointing out the lowering of Standards of Quality, by a candidate who acts like a Bouncer in your local bar. That aspect troubles many rational Americans.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:50 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
New Yorkers talk like this, I understand. Unfortunately, Trump isn't just representing NYC.

Perhaps your crew would rather hear a President from MO: "“Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”
Harry S. Truman"?

Your crowd is worrying about BS when Americans are loosing jobs - that is BS!

Old 01-11-2016, 06:56 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
This is who Mr. Trump is as he is his own man.

Like you are your own self.

The "NYC-ish" lingo/people could be two people or more cussing and yelling at each other vigorously one minute and the next minute laughing and having beers with each other. This is who these people are and mostly are quite THICK skinned whether it looks/sounds that way or not - you're not going to change them like it or not.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Um, I'm not from NY and I've said and probably will say BS in the future?

Just sayin....?

(just in cast you don't know....please don't get upset, I'm on your side)

Old 01-11-2016, 07:00 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Yeah, well, pal...if Trump can't become the majority of We The People's man, he won't get to the Gates of the Whtie House.

Perhaps, the Out house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections