Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 11:35 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times

Advertisements

You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!

Last edited by MMM05; 01-09-2016 at 11:56 PM..

Old 01-09-2016, 11:40 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Kids in elementary school talk much worse and it's accepted by everyone. Grow up.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Kids in elementary school talk much worse and it's accepted by everyone. Grow up.
Now, this statement truly is BullS**t. Evangelicals, decent family men and women, a ton of voters are totally turned off, insulted and offended by Any Presidential candidate that uses raw, trashy profanity in their Speeches.....as I certainly am.

And, we are not looking to Elect some vulgar schoolyard Brat. Enough of them as it is.

As for you, sir, Forum rules prevent me from a desire to cut loose at your absurd, ignorant statement.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:55 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
1. Trump has said a ton of vile things during his campaign, that should destory is viability for the Presidency, however this is basically the least of it.

2. Can you go more than a couple days without playing hop on or hop off the Trump bandwagon?? People's minds are allowed to change or even go back and forth on candidates, but seriously your view on Trump changes every single day..

Old 01-09-2016, 11:57 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Trump has a lot of real issues to talk about and instead of addressing those we get this nonsense.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:10 AM

90% of voters will never verbalize their thoughts about what I have with this issue, on this Thread.

But, you can be assured, this 90% are affected by this issue and a large percentage will turn to another candidate. That's a fact.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:16 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
90% of voters will never verbalize their thoughts about what I have with this issue, on this Thread.

But, you can be assured, this 90% are affected by this issue and a large percentage will turn to another candidate. That's a fact.
A fact huh? If Trump listened to you he would be in Jeb's position, which is nowhere. People are sick and tired of PC, his #s only go up from here. FACT Jack!

Old 01-10-2016, 12:35 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!
Another YUUUGE failure of a post. INTELLIGENT people realize that the future of this country is more important than the word "bull****" and trump joking about taking someone's coat.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-10-2016 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 01-10-2016, 12:39 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,409,523 times
Wait until he says "booger"

Old 01-10-2016, 12:40 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Quote:

Thank you for this post! I know a lot of people who are turned off by this man's boorish behaviour. He needs to stand down.

I heard a commentator say to him, at the end of their interview, "Okay, go back to building your empire and running for President."

And that is what Trump is doing - building his personal empire. What a turnoff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections