Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 05:40 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times

Advertisements

A person like Marco Rubio.

He was soft-balled a question about immigration, looked down at his notes, and a pop-up graphic full of lies materializes.

The Last Refuge | Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits – Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

"No intellectually honest person can deny the Greenville South Carolina debate was constructed to provide maximum benefit for Marco Rubio. The structure was so brutally transparent even the customarily obtuse punditry are having a hard time obfuscating."

I would totally stand by Trump if he decided to boycott the rest of the debates. They are designed to bring him down and it's obvious.

Last edited by daylux; 02-14-2016 at 05:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 05:45 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
No worse than a cheater like Trump who has declared bankrupcy 4 times and brought his mistress to a family vacation.

No worse than hypocrite Trump who has flip flopped on every issue. Trump who claims the Bible is his favorite book but can't name a single book in the Bible and when he does he says "Two Corynthians.

No more disgusting than Trump who will date his own daughter because she has a nice figure( with oversized breast implants he probably chose and paid for)

No more appalling than Trump who makes fun of women, POW, and disabled people

What kind of person is Trump. I will tell you, not a good person. If I believed in the devil I would think Trump is Satan's son

Old 02-14-2016, 05:49 PM

I'm sorry Sugah Ray, but your response is a bit pointless. I'm talking about elections being rigged, which is a serious issue for both Democrats and Republicans. Please try and stay on topic so we can have a discussion about it.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:51 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I'm sorry Sugah Ray, but your response is a bit pointless. I'm talking about elections being rigged, which is a serious issue for both Democrats and Republicans. Please try and stay on topic so we can have a discussion about it.
The topic is Marco Rubio and Trump. I'm on topic. If you don't like people disagreeing with you maybe forums are not for you. At least not this one.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:53 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,030,016 times
Quote:
<> Please try and stay on topic so we can have a discussion about it.
Then you shouldn't have included that last sentence in your opening post.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
The topic is Marco Rubio and Trump. I'm on topic. If you don't like people disagreeing with you maybe forums are not for you. At least not this one.
Maybe you can start a thread about Trump's sexual proclivities that you're obsessed with, because that's not the subject here. Again, I'm sorry.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:55 PM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
sInce Clinton signed the Telecommunications act in 1996, 90% of all media is owned by 6 corporations. Everything we read, see on tv or at the movies, or sing along to is controlled by a handful of people. They must be pushing Robio this week.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:56 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
Then you shouldn't have included that last sentence in your opening post.
Why not?

As for sugah---Why, Sugah! I do declare! You need to come up with better than that. However, I don't think you can because you have nothing else to offer when it comes to your extreme hatred of Trump

Old 02-14-2016, 05:57 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
A person like Marco Rubio.

He was soft-balled a question about immigration, looked down at his notes, and a pop-up graphic full of lies materializes.

The Last Refuge | Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits – Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

"No intellectually honest person can deny the Greenville South Carolina debate was constructed to provide maximum benefit for Marco Rubio. The structure was so brutally transparent even the customarily obtuse punditry are having a hard time obfuscating."
Yup. The lamestream media is in the bag for Rubio and will push him as often as they can. Judging by the polls, it doesn't seem like their tactic is working

Old 02-14-2016, 05:58 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,030,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Why not?

Well, he deleted it so he must have thought what I said was half correct at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections