Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2016, 02:12 PM

788 posts, read 512,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Not in perfect checker board patterns that "blend", ie same altitude.

The claim this is standard contrails from scheduled flights is absurd.
NSanity NTexas.

Old 07-25-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

I suppose it's altogether common for standard air traffic to reverse course, and make uturns?

Maybe all those pilots forgot their wallets and had to go back to get them?

You people are really something else. If cows were to fall from the sky, you'd insist it was common ... happens all the time.
Who owned those planes, what models were they? Civilian or military. YOU have no idea, do you. You see something you can't explain, and bammo chemtrails - there is no such thing as chemtrails.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
great post... thanks for sharing... Chemtrails work hand in hand with phase to ray radar, haarp, nextrad as well as many other atmospheric heating weather altering devices..

https://potentnews.com/2013/06/22/mu...ideo-included/
I can't believe the stupidity of your post.

It's Phased Array Radar which allows radar to "sweep" without physically moving the antenna with is an array of sensors looking somewhat like a solar panel array. OMG, the ignorance you guys promote as "fact" is shocking.

There are NO chemtrails, no plots, no schemes - None, zip, zero, nada.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:49 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times
Default Hawaii votes for Sanders at the DNC

Hawaii's Tulsi Gabbard voted for Sanders at the DNC.

Cloud Sanders have been the nominee had he had enough votes? was that his last chance???

what if Hillary is indicted, who steps in?

those Russian emails look bad.. the DNC did take action, to those emails held water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhlvhHzpBj0

Old 07-27-2016, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I also noticed while taking a recent plane flight across about half the country that everything looked pretty good.

Why do you think yours are dying?

We had some emerald ash borers kill some trees in our area....I guess I could take some pictures or those or my neighbors tree struck by lightning that is dying and claim that it's due to chemtrails.....
thanks for sharing....I can't say that I know the answer.. I live in Hawaii in my state, we have a problem with the Ohia. Mass die offs. fungus??
Quote:
And yet, the disease remained a mystery. The very basics—the mechanism that causes the affliction—were unknown. Was it caused by volcanic activity? Seismic damage to roots? No one knew. It was maddening, Hughes said. “The trees that get hit by this become the breeding ground—they become the vectors. They sustain the disease so it can kill other trees around it. It’s really diabolical. It’s a lot like other pathogens that impact humans," Hughes says. “I refer to it as ‘tree Ebola’ in talks if I really want to get people’s attention.”
What's Killing Hawaii's Trees? | Outside Online

if aerosol spraying (chemtrails), Solar Radiation Management are of Nano Aluminum. It will kill off plant life.

Quote:
Why on earth would anybody need aluminum resistant seeds? "Delivering Genetically Engineered Crops to Poor Farmers"
Monsanto develops Aluminum Resistant biotech seeds | Thom Hartmann

Old 07-27-2016, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propulser View Post
I can't believe the stupidity of your post.

It's Phased Array Radar which allows radar to "sweep" without physically moving the antenna with is an array of sensors looking somewhat like a solar panel array. OMG, the ignorance you guys promote as "fact" is shocking.

There are NO chemtrails, no plots, no schemes - None, zip, zero, nada.
Ok... and you saying this because??

Quote:
Chemtrails — maybe your friends and family don’t believe in them yet — but they are very real. The nefarious activity of military and commercial jets purposely spewing forth elements like aluminum, barium , fuel additive polymers, nickel, cadmium, mold, fungi, desiccated blood, mycotoxins, et.al., according to Global Research, doesn’t make much sense to logical, caring, trusting people.
Recorded testimony from military whistleblower implicates existence of chemtrails

if you "sir" have a look at this satellite loop you will see an anonomly. I believe its some kind of laser, phase to ray... HAARP...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBLd3P4Q0w

Old 07-27-2016, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
That's a holding pattern, a commonly utilized maneuver in aviation. We hold over a fix/waypoint, the contrails drift with the wind. Voila', you get what is pictured. Sometimes you'll even see multiple layers as ATC can hold multiple aircraft over a single fix, stacked vertically, seperated by 1000 in RVSM space. The reasons why we hold vary. Most common is due to traffic saturation or volume of aircraft into an area. They'll hold us as a method to give spacing. Next up is weather. Bad weather moves into an area, and we hold to wait for it to pass, or to talk to dispatch and determine a new course of action. Weather issues also lead to the first point above, traffic saturation. Weather can close down arrival and departure paths and thus lead to sudden traffic spacing issues. We also hold if we get certain inflight issues such as mechanical issues, so we have time to work through QRH procedures, confer with maintenance and dispatch, and determine a course of action. Many times continuing to the planned destination is no longer viable . Military refuel tankers also use holding-type patterns while loitering or performing refueling ops. IE, there is nothing nefarious in that photo.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
Is that your expert and experienced rebuttal?

Old 07-29-2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Is that your expert and experienced rebuttal?
HIGH BYPASS-TURBOFAN JET ENGINES CANNOT PRODUCE CONTRAILS - because of the high pressure at exhaust due to the front intake fan acting like a propeller! The TURBOFAN is the THRUSTER (almost 90% thrust is from the FAN), not so much the turbine exhaust as what most think! ALL commercial jets, and large military craft use the HIGH BYPASS-TURBOFAN jet engine.

TURBOFAN JET ENGINES CANNOT PRODUCE CONTRAILS.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5A...&feature=share
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections