Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2016, 05:30 AM

549 posts, read 625,776 times

Advertisements

But..but..but...muhBenghazi! But...but...but...thousands of people in the South are attending Grand Wizard Drumpf rallies. But...but...but...Obamacare!

Hopefully, Drumpf's nomination will also destroy the GOP in the down-ballot races.

The GOP needs to be held accountable for unleashing this bloated piece of excrement on the public.

Looking to November: Clinton, Sanders both top Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 05:57 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
But..but..but...muhBenghazi! But...but...but...thousands of people in the South are attending Grand Wizard Drumpf rallies. But...but...but...Obamacare!

Hopefully, Drumpf's nomination will also destroy the GOP in the down-ballot races.

The GOP needs to be held accountable for unleashing this bloated piece of excrement on the public.

Looking to November: Clinton, Sanders both top Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Why? We didn't want him. We have a bunch of people suddenly deciding to register Republican so they can vote for the psychopath. Just read the comments from his most ardent supporters on the board, most of them are former Democrats or Independents, some of whom declare proudly that they have never voted at all before. Believe me, sane Republicans want him gone. I hope he runs 3rd party or anything that means he is not the Republican nominee. The real question is going to be how bad has he damaged the party, because damage has already been done.

Oh, for all who think the demise of the GOP woukd be a good thing, real corruption and dictatorships arise out of single party governments. Just look at history and other countries. Heck, just look at Chicago and Detroit if you want examples from within the US. Multiple parties help keep each other in check by exposing each others' ugly side and offering choices.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:03 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Why? We didn't want him. We have a bunch of people suddenly deciding to register Republican so they can vote for the psychopath. Just read the comments from his most ardent supporters on the board, most of them are former Democrats or Independents, some of whom declare proudly that they have never voted at all before. Believe me, sane Republicans want him gone. I hope he runs 3rd party or anything that means he is not the Republican nominee. The real question is going to be how bad has he damaged the party, because damage has already been done.

Oh, for all who think the demise of the GOP woukd be a good thing, real corruption and dictatorships arise out of single party governments. Just look at history and other countries. Heck, just look at Chicago and Detroit if you want examples from within the US. Multiple parties help keep each other in check by exposing each others' ugly side and offering choices.

I don't know Denmark appears to be a hell of a sight better than the U.S. for how many years has it been rated the happiest country in the world now? Social Democracies are the way to go! Bernie Sanders 2016!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 03-01-2016 at 06:12 AM..

Old 03-01-2016, 06:09 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
The same poll has Marco Rubio beating the criminal witch 50-47%. Oddly enough, the toddler who posted it neglected to mention that fact.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I don't know Denmark appears to be a hell of a sight better than the U.S. for how many years has it been rated the happiest country in the world now? Social Democracies are the way to go! Bernie Sanders 2016!
That is a very new occurrence, as in occurred this summer. The last time they didn't have at least two strong participating parties was in the early 1900's.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:20 AM

1,184 posts, read 720,671 times
How many of you guys actually take these nationwide polls? I've never taken one, where do you go? How do you get invited?

Old 03-01-2016, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

As I was saying....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Right; Trump or bust! That is the only reason that me and my wife are Republicans for the first time in our lives.

Do you really think there is any difference in the Parties? Listen to the media bashing Trump - right wing/left wing; what is the difference? Whether it is Democrats pushing for the votes or the Republicans pushing for cheap labor; the average American looses every time. We need politicians that, for a change, listen to the voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections