Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 08:27 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Want to see crazy? Here is Obama's campaign manager taking the "For All" Obama support pledge!

Obama frequently asks for pledges - sign up for his email list and you get inundated with pledges and petitions to sign up for.

http://www.kabc.com/2015/09/07/atten...llary-clinton/

Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event - Fox Nation
OMG, he's flashing a gang sign! I told you to be weary of a Negro from the Southside of Chicago, yo.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2016, 08:28 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
I don't see anything sinister in it. It's marketing. He's a salesman. There are those who will buy it, and those who will see it for what it is. Anyway, it's at his rallies. He's preaching to the choir.
Oh come on: maybe there isn't anything really wrong but it is pretty childish.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:31 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
I'm thinking that if we can elect Trump America is in for an economic miracle.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:30 AM

179 posts, read 122,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I'm thinking that if we can elect Trump America is in for an economic miracle.
Agreed. Those that fear that Trump will somehow ascend to become some kind of autocratic dictator should consider the up-side of consolidating power into a single person. Facists get things done. Trains run on time, red-tape is made to disappear with a stroke of a pen, obstinate impediments to progress are reduced to mere road-bumps and are then driven over, smashing them yet even further into the insignificant pavement.

The left gave Obama all the tools, and he used them to promote racial division and economic malaise. I'd like to see continuous and high-intensity NSA surveillance of anyone and everyone elected to office in this country, at all levels higher than dog-catcher. Take that anal probe and put it where it most appropriately belongs, on the greatest threat to american freedom and security, which is the government itself. I think that, more than anything, is what the establishes fears the most. Imagine a complete outsider with full access and control to the surveillance technology. Backroom deals with China? With ISIS? With Saudi Arabia? Oman? Syria? You KNOW they are doing those deals. It's not like the establishment gives a rat's a** about americans, american values, or anything other than themselves.

Right?

I mean, right? RIGHT?

Anyone here truly believe that any establishment politician, anywhere, has anything other than their own best interests in mind. Ever?

If so, then it's only natural that they would betray the American people in every way imaginable. We can already see all the ways in which they have explicitly betrayed us, it naturally follows that it's only the tip of the iceberg. The NSA will make us safe again, from them. By informing us about all the terrible betrayals and treasons that the political establishment has been committing for the last 10 years, in secret and in private. Just a handful of Arabs in a Washington D.C. restaurant and the deal is done. And the only organization capable of keeping us all safe from these sociopathic predators is the NSA.

Which is why Hillary had her server off-site, where should could control it, and prevent anyone from monitoring her activities.

I think that's what terrifies the political establishment the most; the possibility that out-right TREASON might be discovered, something that will make Bowe Bergdahl look like an american hero. Something that might result in a congressman being executed. Wouldn't THAT be lovely. I wonder how many anti-death penalty protestors would show up to try to stop the execution of Mitch Mcconnell for treason. I'd bring a rope, in case they couldn't get the chemicals for lethal injection, or the power went out for some reason. We hung Saddam Hussein for a lot less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections