Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 07:29 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,346,315 times

Advertisements

These ads are pretty useless. Trump supporters are such blind, brainwashed sheep that their leader could punch a woman, kick her while she's down, spit on her and call her a ***** and they would say she must have deserved it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 07:40 PM

2,954 posts, read 2,904,950 times
Was expecting a persuading string of Trump short clips saying these things.

Basically a useless WTF commercial of "that's it?"

Why should I believe these man-women?

The only quote I even recognized was directed at Rosie O'Donnell which is...kinda true you have to admit. Eh, I'd vote for honesty.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:45 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,731,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
These ads are pretty useless. Trump supporters are such blind, brainwashed sheep that their leader could punch a woman, kick her while she's down, spit on her and call her a ***** and they would say she must have deserved it.
Why would this have any impact on his supporters?
It's pretty clear that they agree with the sentiments Trump expressed in those comments and are attracted to him because he talks like that.

This is what they want in a candidate - only misogynistic serial adulterers need apply.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:52 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,221,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What "strings" is Trump now pulling? Do tell.
For starters....The people who go to his rallies. The people dumb enough to buy Trump water. The people who send their hard-earned money to a billionaire for his campaign. The talking heads. The media. Christie. Take your pick.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:12 PM

22,488 posts, read 12,039,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
For starters....The people who go to his rallies. The people dumb enough to buy Trump water. The people who send their hard-earned money to a billionaire for his campaign. The talking heads. The media. Christie. Take your pick.
So... are the people who go to Bernie, Hillary or any other candidate's rallies "dumb"? Are the people who donate to Bernie "dumb"? What about the people who donate to the all the other candidates who are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors?

Your post is a huge fail.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He thought she was a "young and beautiful piece of ass", too. Class act, that boy.
Pass along a link with what you claim.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
No, they're not donating to a total stooge reality-show host/carnival barker.

Hey, by the way - gotta love that tax plan Trump has that will add $10 trillion to the national debt in addition to already forecast deficit spending. Yeah....anyone that contributes money to that, much less supports it, is indeed pretty darn dumb.
He's only "a total stooge" in your fevered imagination.

Do you or do you not support him? You've written some posts that are favorable to him and others that aren't. Or are there 2 of you using the same screen-name?

Anyone who donates to the other candidates who are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents are the "dumb" ones.

Old 03-15-2016, 08:16 AM

7,741 posts, read 5,533,645 times
When I first saw this video yesterday, I really did think it was an SNL skit.

There really is no excuse for talking like that to the press and then expect to be respected.

As he said: "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and still win!"

How crazy is that?

Last edited by thedirtypirate; 03-15-2016 at 08:32 AM..

Old 03-15-2016, 08:16 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,134,272 times
I think the strategy here is to motivate the anti-Trump women voters to show up today to cast votes in favor of Cruz/Rubio/Kasich.

They are smart enough to know that the Trump supporters' minds are made up and they won't change.

Mick

Old 03-15-2016, 08:19 AM

7,741 posts, read 5,533,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I think the strategy here is to motivate the anti-Trump women voters to show up today to cast votes in favor of Cruz/Rubio/Kasich.

They are smart enough to know that the Trump supporters' minds are made up and they won't change.

Mick
hell yea it is. I showed my girlfriend this and she just goes "Donald Trump is a terrorist" ha..

Just in case someone didn't watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSRJSUY0vs

"I like kids. I mean, I don't do anything to take care of them. I supply the funds. She takes care of them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections