Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 07:22 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,034,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineborzoi View Post
I Absolutely Loved it ! Putting Hillarys poor excuse of a joke right back at her- and in fact- Far more reaching. ( her little stunt of barking like a little dog aimed at republicans... )

This woman, who left a compound under attack for 13 hours, while there was help 2 hours away, and did nothing- leaving 4 people dead, only to come back and lie to the families ( though had admited in emails to the UN and her daughter what happened), And continued the cover up so she could continue her lie of "diplomacy " in Libya but was actually a SHAM.....
Neither she and for sure not Obama are respected as representing a world power.

Putin already has respect for Trump and thinks well of him. Wouldn't that be nice to restore respectful relations between us and Russia again...
Ad was Perfectly done- and Check mate !
Yes, I thought it was great. I can't wait for the "stand by your man" montage with Bill's various bimbo eruptions and outright sexual assaults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 07:25 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,913,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Yes, I thought it was great. I can't wait for the "stand by your man" montage with Bill's various bimbo eruptions and outright sexual assaults.
Even better than that, Trump should run an infomercial where Trump brings out each and every woman who was hurt by Bill and Hillary, and give them free air time detailing what Bill did and how Hillary supported Bill.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:28 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,770,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
The ad would be a big hit with men, but after a while, I think normal women would start to say, "wait, is he trying to say she is a dog?" Women absolutely hate that comparison for some reason . . . . it's up there with their inexplicable aversion to the c-word. Furthermore, a lot of people would not realize that Hillary was actually making the barking sound - many would assume Mr. Trump's campaign added that. Combined with Mr. Trump's well-known misogyny, this type of ad might backfire with women. I dunno. Whatevs.

Believe me, Hillary's Super PAC and her campaign can play that game, too. Mr. Trump is a soundbite machine . . . I'm sure they can make some abhorrent ads.

Mick
C word?...hmmm convict?...

Old 03-16-2016, 07:32 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,317,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Given Donny has yet to prove he's tough enough to stand up to Putin, I'd say both his ad and your analysis are rather silly.
In two tweets a few months ago he sent Bill Clinton back into hiding. Hillary later said she is not going to "respond" to Trump, which means she is petrified what else he might bring up.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:38 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,452,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I can't tell you how many women on social media today have said this commercial seals the deal. They were leaning away from Trump after the chaos in Chicago and now ~ they are gone. As a voting bloc, women despise Trump.
And since "They were leaning away from Trump after the chaos in Chicago", this 'seals the deal'. I take it you would have me believe that your social media clique would ever 'lean' any other way? While it is possible that what you say is true, I shall quote POS billary, "At this point what difference does it make?" BTW, since you "can't tell you how many women on social media today have said ... ", don't bother since I can't tell you how little I care.

El Nox

Old 03-16-2016, 07:45 PM

1,484 posts, read 1,232,852 times
Quote:
The ad would be a big hit with men, but after a while, I think normal women would start to say, "wait, is he trying to say she is a dog?" Women absolutely hate that comparison for some reason . . . . it's up there with their inexplicable aversion to the c-word. Furthermore, a lot of people would not realize that Hillary was actually making the barking sound - many would assume Mr. Trump's campaign added that. Combined with Mr. Trump's well-known misogyny, this type of ad might backfire with women. I dunno. Whatevs.

Believe me, Hillary's Super PAC and her campaign can play that game, too. Mr. Trump is a soundbite machine . . . I'm sure they can make some abhorrent ads.

Mick
Im a normal woman and I think that is one of the best ad's I have ever seen. Of course I pay attention and remember her barking like that few weeks back.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:49 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,484,992 times
Quote:

Mick
Too funny. And my wife, yes, a woman, laughed big time at the ad. And she's "normal", thank you.

Despite the negative spin, the reality is trump does well with women voters.

Donald Trump Boasts About Doing Well Among Women - and He's Right - ABC News

Trump has a trove of fun stuff with just bill and monica, email servers, etc. and beyond. In the end it's nonsense.....people care about jobs/the economy #1, always have, always will.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:56 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,507,466 times
Great Ad! I laugh every time I see it! This is what's coming her way.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:57 PM

1,160 posts, read 715,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump's usual playlist will not work in the general the way they've played in the primaries. I think it turns off women big time.

Spewing insults and lies about his opponents is getting old. People are tired of the vitriol and it is disrespectful to the electorate. If he doesn't come up with some actual policies and reasons to vote for him, he's toast. Stupid tweets (and geez--do they sound stupid today) are not going to win over the average voter.

Now he's in a bit of a pickle. The majority of the country is turned off by what turns his 'base' on. If he tries to play to middle, his followers won't like it and will feel betrayed. If he continues down the low road he's taken with insults, xenophia and empty promises, the majority of the country is turned off.

Today, when asked who he consults regarding policy, he said "myself." I consult myself. Well it's nice he has so much confidence in himself, but the rest of the country knows he has zero foreign experience, and he can talk to himself all he wants, but it does not reassure others he knows anything about real issues. I thought it was very interesting that he refused to debate, claiming he had a previous engagement to speak to a lobbying group. A lobbying group? Doesn't sound like an outsider to me.

I hate Trump, but did he lie about Clinton barking like a dog? Guaranteed her people were cringing the moment she barked. It's fair game. I agree with the others, normal women should wonder why she was barking like a dog and if that was befitting of a presidential candidate. You can claim humor, but so can Trump when playing that ad and you lose the argument about the ad. It's a brilliant political ad.

Anyone claiming any sort of sexism with that ad only shows they are clintonites.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:59 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,308,021 times
It's nothing but vague gibberish. Sure, his supporters will lap it up, but most voters will be baffled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections