Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 09:19 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,465,451 times

Advertisements

All about ratings, people. Click on these stories and you make them money. That's it. Time to move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 09:22 PM

524 posts, read 574,349 times
Not a good idea to make an enemy of Fox News. If trump thinks he is going to get favourable coverage from any of the other networks once he is the nominee, he is in for a rude awakening.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:28 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,465,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooks1976 View Post
Not a good idea to make an enemy of Fox News. If trump thinks he is going to get favourable coverage from any of the other networks once he is the nominee, he is in for a rude awakening.
oh, it's a game. As far as media ratings, trump has made big money for the media and look what he's gotten.

Study: Trump has earned $2 billion in free media coverage | Economy Tracker - Home

Old 03-18-2016, 09:34 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,327,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntwonShabazz View Post
It's an inconvenient truth that some of them ARE murderers and rapists. Liberals, for all their bleeding heart compassion, do not care a bit about the victims of their underclass they champion at taxpayer expense.
Some natives are murderers and rapists.

Some Republicans are murderers and rapists.

Some Democrats are murderers and rapists.

Some Independents are murderers and rapists.

Some rich people are murderers and rapists.

Some middle class people are murderers and rapists.

Some poor people are murderers and rapists.

Why should we treat murderers and rapists of any class differently?

Old 03-18-2016, 10:06 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,263,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
Some natives are murderers and rapists.

Some Republicans are murderers and rapists.

Some Democrats are murderers and rapists.

Some Independents are murderers and rapists.

Some rich people are murderers and rapists.

Some middle class people are murderers and rapists.

Some poor people are murderers and rapists.

Why should we treat murderers and rapists of any class differently?
But we are stuck with Republicans, Democrats, Independents, rich, middle class and poor people. They are citizens and are here. We should not have to put up with criminal illegals who shouldn't have been here in the first place. Your comparison fails big time.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:30 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,327,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
But we are stuck with Republicans, Democrats, Independents, rich, middle class and poor people. They are citizens and are here. We should not have to put up with criminal illegals who shouldn't have been here in the first place. Your comparison fails big time.
That's a good rationale. As long as they're OUR criminals, it's cool.

Don't get me wrong, I have problems with our immigration system. But to say it is an "inconvenient truth" that some immigrants are murderers and rapists is hardly a convincing reason to get rid of them when birthright Americans commit these crimes with regularity.

There can be other arguments made that we would be better off without illegals. This isn't one of them.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:34 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,485,457 times
I just went and checked out Megyn Kelly's Twitter account, she talks about him every night on her show, and then goes on to tweet about Donald Trump all day, yet Fox News says Trump has an "obsession" with Megyn. I think it's obvious who's obsessed with who. It certainly looks like Megyn Kelly has a full-blown obsessive compulsive disorder, after watching her show tonight I hope Fox News has good mental health coverage. I can't wait to watch her and the other Trump haters when Trump gets past 1237

Old 03-18-2016, 10:42 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,263,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
Don't get me wrong, I have problems with our immigration system. But to say it is an "inconvenient truth" that some immigrants are murderers
We are not talking about immigrants. They too are here and we are stuck with them too. We are talking illegal immigrants. I am sure you knew that but you just misspoke.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:19 PM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Not that impressed with Kelly. She was hired from a pole dancing club like the rest of the Fox girls.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:22 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,739,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This is so delicious on so many levels...

Politics do indeed make strange bedfellows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections