Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 06:56 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

It is great to start with President Trump who will stand by, besides and up for Israel and our allies and not stand by the terrorists and appease these horrible people who hate America and our allies!

Whatever the left has to whine and bash about... there is nothing they can do. Have your own concert and keep bashing and intolerant... we have seen it all and it has ruled for the last 8 years but that reign has come to an end and a new Presidential time frame has already started as we have seen the beginning of saving jobs and standing up/besides our aliens! Nothing the left can see 2will bother me as they can whine and bash all they want and it won't change a thing!

President Trump!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 04:55 PM

772 posts, read 390,875 times
I am counting the days, can't wait until President Trump assumes power and corrects a lot of the previous administration's policies.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:13 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
An issue that was raised during the election has come up once again. That is the mental stability of Donald Trump. A group of Psychiatrists have written a letter to President Obama, asking him to do whatever he can to have Trump examined. Here is just one article:

Psychiatrists Ask Obama To FORCE Mental Exam On Trump | The Daily Caller

These are not quacks or liberals, they are well respected Doctors and Professors who see some very disturbing traits exhibited by Trump. I don't think it takes a Rocket Scientist to see that Trump is as loony as they come. No normal person behaves and speaks the way he does.

This should be interesting.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:28 PM

772 posts, read 390,875 times
Congratulations to President Trump and VP Pence!!

Looking forward to 2017!

Old 12-26-2016, 06:35 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
I am counting the days, can't wait until President Trump assumes power and corrects a lot of the previous administration's policies.
Be specific, otherwise your post is nothing more than meaningless rhetoric. It would be novel to actually have one of his supporters spell out how is outstanding polices will positively affect them personally.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:37 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,732,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
An issue that was raised during the election has come up once again. That is the mental stability of Donald Trump. A group of Psychiatrists have written a letter to President Obama, asking him to do whatever he can to have Trump examined. Here is just one article:

Psychiatrists Ask Obama To FORCE Mental Exam On Trump | The Daily Caller

These are not quacks or liberals, they are well respected Doctors and Professors who see some very disturbing traits exhibited by Trump. I don't think it takes a Rocket Scientist to see that Trump is as loony as they come. No normal person behaves and speaks the way he does.

This should be interesting.
Sounds like they are both, actually. I think the term "well respected" used in conjunction with "professor" is quite dubious, at best, these days. At least outside of any "safe spaces".

A "rocket scientist" would be a bit out of his league, trying to diagnose psychiatric issues. Most normal people don't spew vitriol, claiming someone has psychiatric issues, when they are completely unqualified to do so.

So it begs the question, how would you diagnose yourself?

CN

Old 12-26-2016, 06:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Sounds like they are both, actually. I think the term "well respected" used in conjunction with "professor" is quite dubious, at best, these days. At least outside of any "safe spaces".

A "rocket scientist" would be a bit out of his league, trying to diagnose psychiatric issues. Most normal people don't spew vitriol, claiming someone has psychiatric issues, when they are completely unqualified to do so.

So it begs the question, how would you diagnose yourself?

CN
How can anyone NOT see the birther-in-chiefs myriad of shortcomings many of which are of in the context of his personality and reactions to stimuli. The dude acts like a bloviated idiot much of the time. I do not believe that even the people that support him don't see it....no buying it.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:44 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
I cannot wait until President Snowflake takes office and embarrasses everyone who voted for him by going against everything he promised during the election. It is going to be so comical.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:47 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,732,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How can anyone NOT see the birther-in-chiefs myriad of shortcomings many of which are of in the context of his personality and reactions to stimuli. The dude acts like a bloviated idiot much of the time. I do not believe that even the people that support him don't see it....no buying it.
Of course 0bama is the poster child for perfection, in every way, right? He couldn't say his name without a teleprompter.......

Everybody has their idiosyncrasies. So we should claim everybody is mentally deficient?

The people making such a claim, should be the first ones examined, and proud to volunteer, for several reasons, if that is the case.......

Let's start the mental evaluation with the libs, they're always spouting off about their "superior intellect", let's have some proof.......

Remember, it's the message, not necessarily the way it is delivered, that matters. That's why the libs lost.

I don't care what you're buying, them's the facts.

CN

Old 12-26-2016, 06:51 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
President Snowflake sounds even better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections