Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 07:01 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
According to Trump, his arm has never been the same after she grabbed it and tried to throw him to the ground

This incident is going to make a lot of people look like idiots, and that includes the media and Cruz & Kachic campaigns.
and the media this morning, was reporting on the terrible violence at the Trump rallys....using this as an example, and the woman who was sprayed with pepper spray...

and they are still mind you, still trying to put the blame on Trump for this so called violence, interviewing Cruz, Bernie, and Hillary....

are American's still that stupid, to believe this garbage?

and the reporter herself, has to be a nut case, I mean the altercation, was hardly anything at all....
I hope and pray the judge throws it out of court....this is insane....they ought to throw a law suit at her for lying....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 07:04 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,579,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This is one time that, while I might not agree with his assessment, I respect that Trump is willing to support his employee who he believes was right. I also respect Cruz for being willing to get rid of an employee, despite their close ties, if he feels they did the wrong thing. This is a situation where, while their answers were polar opposites, neither was wrong based on their viewpoint.

The ridiculous thing about this is that it all could have been avoided had the guy just said "I was just trying to do my job but I am sorry if it accidentally got a little rough, I didn't mean for it to and hope you are okay." But, nope, he had to accuse her of lying or being delusional.
Well she did lie. She said she was jolted back and nearly thrown to the ground! Neither of those things happened. What he did was grab on to her arm to stop her forward progress after she breached security and initiated the grabbing of trumps arm. Should he press charges on her for battery and assault!?

Old 03-30-2016, 12:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Has Sleazy Don's campaign thug proven he didn't assault other women. I read he has.
The left celebrate killing millions of "women", i.e. babies a year, so spare me the fake outrage because someone got to close to a Presidential candidate and was pushed away. If anyone else had gotten that close to Obama, they would have been man handled far worse..

Old 03-30-2016, 01:30 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times
Actually Kasich and Cruz stated the same thing, that they would have fired the manager immediately.
This shows me neither of them have command of the laws in this country.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty by a court of law?

These two jackasses don't even know about, or subscribe too basic constitutional law.
And they want to be president?

Bob.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:59 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
CNN beat Fox news hands down on all time slots yesterday and during the Trump hour it was almost double the amount of viewers.

I can't believe that most of the people who watched Trump are against him as I didn't watch Kasich and the Cruz hour was mostly waiting for Trump to come and meanwhile surfing the web and little bit of working.

For Both Cruz and Kasich to judge based on the lack of evidence shown in the video shows me their true colors and they are not a bit better than Hillary!

Hopefully the voters will vote for justice when they cast their vote even if they are not fully supporting Trump but from what we have right now he is the best we can get to get rid of PC, bad media that believes they can tell us how to think and bad government and a President who wants the US to be like Europe!

Old 03-30-2016, 05:58 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Well she did lie. She said she was jolted back and nearly thrown to the ground! Neither of those things happened. What he did was grab on to her arm to stop her forward progress after she breached security and initiated the grabbing of trumps arm. Should he press charges on her for battery and assault!?
If Mr. Trump would like to file charges he is entitled to do so. I'm sure that will bring lots of new voters to his camp.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:14 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Have none of these people ever been where it is crowded before? We have been to Disney World, people push and grab trying to keep from being trampled and no one goes nuts over it. It is what happens in a crowd. Even Mickey Mouse has people making sure he stays safe if it gets too crazy.

I saw the clip and it was not as the reporter described. They say the reporter was told to step back but was not obeying the order. We can't fix stupid people.

The Cruz campaign has been ruthless and he supposedly fired one person over the Bible incident but I doubt that was sincere, you know lyin' Ted. Cruz always pledged that it must have been volunteers or it wasn't one of his people or some other bull crap.

If Cruz wants to go with guilty until proven innocent when a charge is made, he is an adulterer and needs to prove himself innocent and we, the people, need to fire him as a nominee. What if he isn't guilty? What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Seriously, you can see the man is not fit to practice law what yet be POTUS.

Old 03-30-2016, 09:47 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Cruz just said that if it was his campaign manager he would have fired him right away!

No loyalty to get from Cruz for a manager that in the video footage doesn't seem to have done anything wrong!

Who wants a boss like Cruz who throws you under a bus right away while Cruz himself is liar and thief of votes!

He's a wimp.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:35 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Cruz just said that if it was his campaign manager he would have fired him right away!

No loyalty to get from Cruz for a manager that in the video footage doesn't seem to have done anything wrong!

Who wants a boss like Cruz who throws you under a bus right away while Cruz himself is liar and thief of votes!
Exactly. No loyalty, no "innocent till proven guilty", just throw a supporter under the bus because it's politically expedient. I voted for Cruz in the primary, and still support him, but he's done and said a number of foolish things that have made me far from enthusiastic. Might have to go for Libertarian Gary Johnson in the general, but need to learn more about him.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:40 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Apparently Michelle fields thinks this "assault" was the worst experience of her life, other than her father's death. Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmizT7t96s8
Well, other than the 8-10 other times she's screamed "assault" when nothing happened. Crying wolf far too many times to have any credibility. I suspect her career is pretty much finished after the video shows her lying. She'll likely have to take a job with BSNBC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections