Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 09:47 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,345,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Even if Cruz wins all of the 42 delegates from Wisconsin, he would remain ~245-250 delegates short of Trump with NY/PA/CT/DE/RI/MD voting on either 4/19 or 4/26. IMO, Cruz has no chance in any of those states and Kasich only a slight chance in PA.

Trump will most likely be well over 900 after 4/26 with CA/NJ yet to come.

Is Wisconsin Cruz' last stand ?
Cruz has 0 chance.

Trump will be the nominee. Don't listen to dumb media.

This isn't 1948 when people didn't have tv. We are talking about the great Trump. Nobody will take it from him.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:48 AM

Trump always closes the deal.

He wrote the art of the deal.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:04 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,352,850 times
Quote:
Is Wisconsin Cruz' last stand ?
I can see Cruz winning Wisconsin, but I don't think any of the candidates will get over 50% of the vote. It will probably be one of those 42%/38%/20% votes or 40%/35%/25% votes.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:06 AM

Cruz will win Wisconsin. Then Trump will take next 9 states in a row.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:09 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,164,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I'm surprised that you keep up with this scandal rumor thing that isn't true.

Even today, Jake Tapper showed how Donald Trump lied about the Melanie photos being bought by the Cruz campaign. The photographer saying that no one has contacted him to buy the photo rights. And then Donald gets in the dirt with the NE story.

I wouldn't post information that couldn't be substantiated by facts. I'm surprised that you would.
And, the proof that you have that Cruz wasn't getting "some" on the side when he wasn't in the same state with his wife? And, how do we believe a photographer? As we know, it was the Rubio campaign that got the dirt on Cruz and tried to sell it to some media outlets, not Trump.

Cruz and Cruz supporters sound just like Rubio at the debates when he didn't have an answer he started his speech about Obama and Cruz/Cruz supporters use Trump. Desperation breeds stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Trump will only make Hillary look like a statesman. She will make him look like a child. There is no way Hillary could debate Ted Cruz and come away with a win.

Seriously, look at the numbers. Donald can't win in the General.

Republicans shouldn’t talk themselves into supporting Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...cf6_story.html
Actually, it makes such PERFECT sense that a Lyin' Ted supporter would have something good to say about the Master of Lies, Hillary Clinton. What a race that would be? A race between mega liars would send a lot of voters to 3rd party.

Quote:
Seriously, stop posting the bullcarp ... if you're a Cruz supporter, look up the definition of a nor'easter and pray Mr. Haney doesn't show up on the "list".

Trump nor'easter coming your way ...
Don't make someone admit to being a Cruz supporter, that's just cruel. No reason to embarrass them in front of everyone here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Even if Lyin' Ted loses he will continue this ridiculous charade.
Personally, I think he has mental health problems, maybe early onset dementia. He just drips hatred over doing poorly so I think he deals with it by acting like he is winner. Delusional at any rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Rafael Cruz has to win 87% of the remaining delegates to beat Trump........his best polling in Wisconsin is 40%.....after Wisconsin he is not going to get over 20% in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and the rest of the Eastern States.....and no way Cruz will get over 30% in California.

Cruz lost the nomination when he lost 11 out of 14 states in the South, that was his firewall and base.
He lost that with the dirty tricks in IA and continued to drive nails in his coffin with all the other stunts that he has pulled. Now sure what kind of Christians he knows but the ones I know aren't onboard with that kind of behavior. Holding the Bible when using deceit does not cancel out the deceit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Cruz is not an anchor baby. He was born in Canada so he's not even a natural born citizen, which means he can't be president anyway.
And, the reality is that if he were to become the nominee (make that IF), it would be challenged and tied up in the court system. http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...ith-eye-on-mom At this point, no one with standing has filed.

My bet is that the GOP behind the scenes is working on taking Cruz out. I suspect they are behind the "alleged" affairs, quickies and prostitutes in Cruz's life. He has so many enemies that pinpointing who might have done it would be impossible. I am betting they are true. Come on, we have all seen other "holier than thous" turn out to be real swingers. They reach a point where they are their own "god" and if it feels good, they do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections