Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 09:22 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Not surprising that another candidate claiming the "high ground" of morality practices a life contrary to his public views.
Come on now! Are you talking about those "family values" again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 09:26 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
What I want to know is why her book was NOT released?? Why she get shut down?? She committed suicide? but whose protecting who-- hypocrites all of them - maybe judge too was a visitor -- people just cannot see the dirt for the money

Like the Panama papers--- let it all FLY!!!

Old 04-04-2016, 10:14 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
I wonder if we'll see a "I HAVE SINNED!!!" moment from teddy in the same mold as Jimmy Swaggart in the not so distant future? For those who don't remember this display, google it/search on youtube. It's priceless to watch what a holy roller looks like after they get caught.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:19 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Well it could be worse like being in Jeffrey Epstein's black book...yuck.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:31 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I wonder if we'll see a "I HAVE SINNED!!!" moment from teddy in the same mold as Jimmy Swaggart in the not so distant future? For those who don't remember this display, google it/search on youtube. It's priceless to watch what a holy roller looks like after they get caught.
And in that moment he'd be smiling and looking like he did nothing wrong. Now it's on to the whitehouse!

Old 04-04-2016, 10:33 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
And in that moment he'd be smiling and looking like he did nothing wrong. Now it's on to the whitehouse!
Somehow I can imagine that.....the sociopath response!

Old 04-04-2016, 10:37 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Somehow I can imagine that.....the sociopath response!
Good call!

Profile of the Sociopath
Glibness and Superficial Charm.
Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
Pathological Lying. ...
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
Shallow Emotions. ...
Incapacity for Love.
Need for Stimulation.
More items...
Profile of the Sociopath - R. Preston McAfee
R. Preston McAfee › Bin

Old 04-04-2016, 11:20 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
This has a Tiger Woods ending written all over it. Besides, who would vote for someone born on foreign soil to be a United States president?...not me. I don't care if he is technically a US citizen...he was born in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:40 PM

952 posts, read 518,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Some big media, perhaps not reputable, now claim that :

Ted Cruz's name appears on a list of clients of the DC Madam that provided high end call girls in Washington.

National Enquirer Article via Radaronline

Cheating Ted Cruz Sex Scandal DC Madam Died | Radar Online

Headline reads: Ted Cruz Cheating Scandal Explodes! Presidential Hopeful Named In Murdered D.C. Madam’s Black Book, Investigators Charge

International Business Times

Ted Cruz Affair Rumors Circle After National Enquirer Claims Madam

This thread is intended to discuss whether voters will be influenced by these articles.

There may have been a lame attempt at damage control when someone published a clearly doctored page from a list before the attorney with the list made it public.

Note: The attorney with the list, Montgomery Sibley, still to my knowledge has not released the list. Yet these articles claim his name is on it.
To start with, NO, I will not be influenced by this news because voting for Cruz was the furthest thing from my mind.

I'm torn....I want this to be true, just to knock that arrogant, pious guy from his pedestal. On the other hand....I hate when these things come up because I think about the wives and the families involved and don't want them to get dragged through it. Something maybe their husbands (wives) should have thought about b4 they threw their hats in the ring.

Do I believe that at some point (or many points) in his earlier life Ted Cruz had to pay for sex??? You betcha!

Old 04-04-2016, 11:54 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
I'd be more inclined to think Lying Sanctimonious Ted paid for sex than believe 5 women voluntarily had sex with him...but the timing seems off. Back then he probably couldn't afford her rates.

The best bet here is that $500,000 hush money to the Fiorina campaign last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections