Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2016, 01:19 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,848,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
I don't know anyone supporting Cruz in my social circle. It's all Trump or Sanders.
Just the opposite for me. My circle is all Cruz, except for one person and there are the children of friends and family who feel the Bern.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Fiorina will help Cruz as much as Palin helped McCain.

Palin actually helped McCain substantially. She became the reason that conservatives were swayed to vote the McCain ticket.

Sadly, Palin has lived up to the caricature created by the right.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Maybe he will start declaring wars too !
He's not Obama. The only war that Cruz is waging is against Donald and Hillary.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:22 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,084,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
This is worse than the Kasich/Cruz pact......this is retarded!

Kasich is next, he will pick his V.P......lol

^^^^lol . . .Media is harping on how he is the Big Loser, gives them something else to talk about and simultaneously take some focus off The Donald. SMH

Old 04-27-2016, 01:23 PM

4 posts, read 3,037 times
Default The real story is that

Ted cruz was supposed to announce hes the vanguard of a carnivorous meat-eating alien race and is here to gather humans for his homeplanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Ted Cruz reminds me of one of Saddam Hussein's general who always talked to the camera.

They would be taking a beating and he would be in front of the camera telling the world how they are beating the americans. I forgot his name but Ted is doing the same. Takes a beating and still says that repub voters prefer him. lol
You are talking about Bagdad Bob. Good memory, bad analogy.

14,221 posts, read 6,981,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Just the opposite for me. My circle is all Cruz, except for one person and there are the children of friends and family who feel the Bern.
Wow, talk about diversity. Their parents support far right extremists who wants to eliminate social security and medicare and vote for the puppet of Wall Street and Big Oil, while their sane children vote for the candidate that wants to take the country back to the days of FDR, Truman and JFK when the government and economy actually worked for the people, not the wealthy campaign donors.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Isn't Ted Cruz acting very presumptuous with no path to be president. He is a joke. If he announced his VP , it will stand for Very Presumptuous.
No more presumptuous than Donald. He is acting like he has been nominated and he still doesn't have enough delegates to claim victory.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
So lyin loser Ted brings in another loser - Carly to continue their losing ways. She has lost every election for public office she has been in and is so toxic in business no one will give her a shot at CEO again. But according to Cruz she will be ready to be president on day one when she has never been elected to anything. So when Cruz talks about experience he is just BS the voters or his pick makes no sense and shows he is inconsistence. He will say what ever his supporters will buy.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:28 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,816,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
No, I heard he will announce is VP. Weird that he would do such since he is nowhere close to securing the nomination. Cart meet horse.. Apparently, Carly F will get the nod to lose the nomination with him.

Media has been hyping the big announcement since early this morning. Some speculated he was droppong out of the race which is certainly not the case.

I agree that Carly for VP is likely the big announcement.

Maybe Trump will acknowledge it and tweet about her face, again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections