Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 08:01 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

This is getting out of hand...

Why are the anti-Trump people so hateful?
Now they have started to attack children.

"At least two of those sprayed were female Trump supporters and two were children, ages 8 and 11.

A woman wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap was hit on the left side of her face with the spray. Both of her grandchildren were also hit."
If this is what goes down in Anaheim, the home of Disneyland. It kind of worries you about what might be possible in other parts of the country.

I wonder if they will try to spin this as actually being Trump's fault.

Donald Trump supporters, 2 children, pepper sprayed at rally outside Anaheim City Hall

The reason for the rally?
"the council considered, but took no action, on a resolution denouncing “divisive rhetoric” by Donald Trump."

Makes me wonder is the guy in the black shirt a Bernie fan, and he's just upset that Bernie won't get the nom?
Also it looks like his black tshirt is from a sports team? Maybe that sports team should "denounce" him as a fan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 09:08 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
California is drenched in illegal aliens and sanctuary cities that will stop at almost nothing to shut up Donald Trump and try to see that open borders will be continued. Trump will have a hell of a time trying to have any peaceful rallies here. It will make what happened in Chicago look like Disneyland.
Fortunately, this is why Trump is way ahead in the polls in CA. So many people that are not pro illegal are sick and tired of this and their violence will only give Trump more votes.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:23 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Watched the video. Hope the police identify him and arrest him for assault.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:25 AM

Yes, I hope so. Never good to attack anyone , let alone children. It's extremely shameful.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:32 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Both should be jailed, the Trump opponent who sprayed the kids and the grandparent who brought those kids there and put them in harm's way. I wonder if they attack the sprayer just to get the kids hurt and get some publicity. Some Trump supporters are that pathetic, they crave publicity like their master.

This was NOT a Trump rally. OP like most Trump supporters always misinterpret the facts. This was outside Anaheim City Hall as the council considered a resolution denouncing “divisive rhetoric” by Donald Trump. Children don't belong in political protests.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:45 AM

Headline using the word Rally was from Daily News.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:05 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
So where was the outrage when people were pepper sprayed by Trump supporters at Trump rallies? I don't think anyone should be getting sprayed but this is just a continuation of what's already been going on, just with different targets this time.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:13 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
This country's gone mad. Obama has created dangerous divisiveness that could lead to civil unrest. Most anger and violence seems to be from the left who are opposed to free speech. We need to come together to work out issues not be intolerant to anyone who may have different views.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So where was the outrage when people were pepper sprayed by Trump supporters at Trump rallies? I don't think anyone should be getting sprayed but this is just a continuation of what's already been going on, just with different targets this time.
This was also outrageous.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
It was here and milked to death. Surely you didn't miss it. My parents taught me that "two wrongs don't make a right". Ponder it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
This country's gone mad. Obama has created dangerous divisiveness that could lead to civil unrest. Most anger and violence seems to be from the left who are opposed to free speech. We need to come together to work out issues not be intolerant to anyone who may have different views.
Well, then Obama has achieved one of his major goals hasn't he? Obama thrives on the thought that "divided we fall" because that was what he hoped to achieve. If Hillary is elected, more of the same.

I know if I wear something to support Trump in public here, I would have to have a way to defend myself against the backlash. That is SO wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections