Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 01:06 AM

391 posts, read 454,416 times

Advertisements

Ben Carson: Donald Trump Endorsement In Exchange For Job In Administration [Video

Besides being a race traitor republican, Carson just proved he is a sellout slimeball who was stupid enough to admit it. So much for higher religious values. I bet Trump lied to him and won't even give him a job.

Old 03-16-2016, 01:35 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,694,760 times
Infrequently am I dumbfounded and amazed by virtually anything coming from the news media, however that all changed when I heard this brilliant pediatric brain surgeon break down and eviscerate the ideologies of the Left and especially of our President. Dr. Ben Carson with the steady hand of a surgeon, the steady tongue of a great orator, and the profound logic lacked by so many, managed to captivate his audience and become the antithesis for all the regurgitated dogma from the Obama administration.

This man was raised in abject poverty, by a single mother who could not read, and he managed to, through hard work, sacrifice and personal responsibility, change his entire situation in life. He is a testament to how one is responsible for his own destiny, that obstacles and hardships are not excuses to be apathetic or ignorant, that regardless of your race, gender, socioeconomic status, your destiny is determined by you alone.

This is a man who should be lauded and accolades given to him by every American. He is exactly what the black community needs as a role model. They do not need the Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, King Jr., athletic all stars of the world. They need men like Dr. Ben Carson, who does not fixate on his race or impediments, but who defies the Left's logic and depends only on himself.

Old 03-16-2016, 01:42 AM

he is a dummy, he destroyed his legacy now completely, he is dead to black people

Old 03-16-2016, 01:45 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,694,760 times
This guy is a mentor for all races, and I would wish that the black community especially focuses on this guy's accomplishments vis a vis the adversity he faced. His illiterate mother encouraged him and his brother to read two books per week. She said things like "do you have a brain? Because if you do you have no excuses for failure."

Forget Sharpton and Jackson! They have been holding the black community back. Dr. Ben Carson and his approach to life is the key to improving the lives of all Americans. He's a true American hero!

Old 03-16-2016, 01:47 AM

Who said anyth about Sharpton or Jackson. I didnt say they are good. I just said Carson is bad.

Old 03-16-2016, 01:49 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,906,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trysometh View Post
Ben Carson: Donald Trump Endorsement In Exchange For Job In Administration [Video

Besides being a race traitor republican, Carson just proved he is a sellout slimeball who was stupid enough to admit it. So much for higher religious values. I bet Trump lied to him and won't even give him a job.
So because he's black, you think he has to think a certain way? It's always amazing and amusing when Liberals call us Conservatives the narrow minded ones.

Old 03-16-2016, 01:57 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,393,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Infrequently am I dumbfounded and amazed by virtually anything coming from the news media, however that all changed when I heard this brilliant pediatric brain surgeon break down and eviscerate the ideologies of the Left and especially of our President. Dr. Ben Carson with the steady hand of a surgeon, the steady tongue of a great orator, and the profound logic lacked by so many, managed to captivate his audience and become the antithesis for all the regurgitated dogma from the Obama administration.

This man was raised in abject poverty, by a single mother who could not read, and he managed to, through hard work, sacrifice and personal responsibility, change his entire situation in life. He is a testament to how one is responsible for his own destiny, that obstacles and hardships are not excuses to be apathetic or ignorant, that regardless of your race, gender, socioeconomic status, your destiny is determined by you alone.

This is a man who should be lauded and accolades given to him by every American. He is exactly what the black community needs as a role model. They do not need the Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, King Jr., athletic all stars of the world. They need men like Dr. Ben Carson, who does not fixate on his race or impediments, but who defies the Left's logic and depends only on himself.
And Dang! Now he's gone and sold out!

The butthurt must be ferocious.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:48 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:

Trump & Carson, two alleged outsiders, just proved they play the same old establishment games and are indeed part of the same old establishment.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
So because he's black, you think he has to think a certain way? It's always amazing and amusing when Liberals call us Conservatives the narrow minded ones.
Yes. If ur black and vote for GOP as it is now, you are nothing but a house... you know what

Old 03-16-2016, 03:53 AM

11,836 posts, read 5,816,767 times
Quote:

The only one being racist is you for saying so. Carson is a very gifted and experienced man. From the beginning - I thought he would be a much better Surgeon General than President. Knowing that Trump will have a person in his appointees that actually knows something about the job they were appointed too only makes me think Trump is the right candidate.

Come on how many of Obama's big money supporters and friends got the jobs and contracts? It's all a game - but if you choose your pieces and placements with some sense - you'll end up with a winning team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections