Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 05:49 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Trump is the most prolific liar in the history of presidential elections. There's no reason to believe him about anything, ever. Anywhere.

Pathetic and sad is supporting a moron who encourages Russian espionage against our country. Trump and his supporters lost their patriot cred ages ago.
Yes, I'm sure good OLD hillary is the shining example of honesty.
But reading your second paragraph about Russian espionage tells me you aren't too bad at it either...
Careful, you could just get your behind burned when your pants go up in flames...
Just chill out and admit that you and the hill beast are in real trouble and you will have to get used to President Trump.. Your obvious rage is very telling about how upset you are about hill baby losing it...

Old 08-31-2016, 05:50 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Listen to Trump shift away from his unfeasible hard core gestapo methods to some soft, Gang-of-Eight plan - the same plans that he slammed Rubio and Jeb Bush along with Cruz during the primaries.

This will show Trump as the hypocrite that he is.....

Old 08-31-2016, 05:53 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,410,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Mexico will have absolutely NO choice in the matter of who will pay for the wall. Millions and millions of American dollars flow back across the border every year. You simply take what you need out of that money. We have our ways....
Mexico would just levie restrictions on us, at the cost of millions of US jobs. You do realize they import nearly as much as they export, yes?

This is silly talk. Mexico is not paying for any damn wall.

Old 08-31-2016, 05:55 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Threads about Trump lying are not news. He lies every time he opens his mouth. I'd love to see a thread about him telling the truth, just for once. THAT would be news !

Don
Oh how nice it must be to live in a bubble filled with the best brain altering drugs can buy!

Old 08-31-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Threads about Trump lying are not news. He lies every time he opens his mouth. I'd love to see a thread about him telling the truth, just for once. THAT would be news !
Don
It's amazing to see all of these clinton supporters going on and on about Trump lying, and yet they support the most corrupt liar to ever run for office.. Have you no shame? How can a clinton supported not gag on their words while writing such BS....?
Losing really hurts doesn't it, watching Big Don surge and the beast sucking hinder.. Gonna be even better when she is in a cell..

Old 08-31-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Mexico would just levie restrictions on us, at the cost of millions of US jobs. You do realize they import nearly as much as they export, yes?

This is silly talk. Mexico is not paying for any damn wall.
You forget just one tiny fact...
WE HOLD ALL OF THE CARDS..! OUR GAME, OUR RULES.!!
Deal with it democrat...

Old 08-31-2016, 06:03 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,410,092 times
Quote:
Yes, I'm sure good OLD hillary is the shining example of honesty.
But reading your second paragraph about Russian espionage tells me you aren't too bad at it either...
Careful, you could just get your behind burned when your pants go up in flames...
Just chill out and admit that you and the hill beast are in real trouble and you will have to get used to President Trump.. Your obvious rage is very telling about how upset you are about hill baby losing it...
"Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press."- Donald Trump

Sorry right-winger, Trump is a traitor. Much like his supporters, he's a phony patriot.

As for fear of a Trump presidency, keep dreaming. I didn't even break a sweat over Romney, despite the fact that he was FAR MORE competitive in the polls than this orange-colored colored dimwit you nominated. I'm not losing any sleep over your beloved circus clown, sorry.

Quote:
You forget just one tiny fact...
WE HOLD ALL OF THE CARDS..! OUR GAME, OUR RULES.!!
Deal with it democrat...

Congress would never in a million years approve Trump's idiotic plans, sorry. The majority actually passed Econ 101.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:04 PM

33,324 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Even the lopsided liberal CNBC has a whole article about how Trump is looking presidential while Hillary as they say is:

"embarrassingly absent"

LOL

Trump hit a home run with his meeting with Mexico
I still don't think Trump has a chance in h**l. However, if he somehow manages to win, I think he should do everything he can to persuade Kellyanne Conway to continue to advise him, whether informally or as part of the administration.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:04 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Clinton was here in the Always Great United States speaking to Vets in a very well presented, detailed speech.

Not sure how CNBC could miss it. Maybe they have their noses up Trump's ass so much like Faux Newz that they missed it.

Did Clinton assure them, again, that they would not die waiting for Medical Care? Did she raise any Money for Vets this time? Go peddle that Propaganda where folks believe it.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:06 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Did Clinton assure them, again, that they would not die waiting for Medical Care? Did she raise any Money for Vets this time? Go peddle that Propaganda where folks believe it.
Matter of fact she did the health care needs of our Vets - physical and mental health.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections