Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 03:23 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,350,420 times

Advertisements

When exactly did Donald Trump change his tune on Bill Clinton's 'sex scandals'?

Back in 1998 when Clinton was being impeached, Donald Trump expressed sympathy for the president, saying that Bill Clinton was the victim ("a victim of unattractive women" to quote him exactly). Now he is saying the women were the victims.

How convenient that Trump totally changed his opinion on the matter just in time to run against Hillary. It's almost as if he's just another typical politician saying whatever he feels is politically advantageous at the moment!

Old 05-07-2016, 04:12 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Trump fans don't care about his lies, inconsistencies, affairs and line of bimbos. They will make excuses until the cows come home.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:16 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post

Back in 1998 when Clinton was being impeached, Donald Trump expressed sympathy for the president, saying that Bill Clinton was the victim ("a victim of unattractive women" to quote him exactly). Now he is saying the women were the victims.

How convenient that Trump totally changed his opinion on the matter just in time to run against Hillary. It's almost as if he's just another typical politician saying whatever he feels is politically advantageous at the moment!
Are you saying Trump never thought that Clinton victimized women?

Old 05-07-2016, 04:21 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Again, for the I can't even count the number of times, Hillary Clinton runs on a platform of "pro-woman" (rather than Pro American citizen) and stated, in order to gain votes, that all women who claim they are raped should be believed but she has a "disclaimer" for this: unless they are raped by Bill Clinton. That is the issue.

A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

Meet the women: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pen-again.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us...omen.html?_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV7-oUUXOr0

Old 05-07-2016, 04:27 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Maybe you forgot that Clinton lied about those scandals back then. The truth came out, and more of it and more of it and more of it. And Hillary was doing everything she could to cover it up. That has been exposed too.

Are you saying that Bill Clinton's abuse of women was all made up?

Old 05-07-2016, 04:29 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times
The reason Donald changed his mind on Bill is one of the biggest stories
of the last few years, but it's also one that the major news media
has chosen to ignore.

Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Island 10 times - MFP - Linkis.com

Bill Clinton gave high school girls cocaine in exchange for sexual favors - MFP

Epstein Sex Slave Lawyer: Trump ‘No Way Involved In Any Untoward Activity’ | Radar Online

Old 05-07-2016, 04:34 PM

11,801 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Trump fans don't care about his lies, inconsistencies, affairs and line of bimbos. They will make excuses until the cows come home.

You're right because every other politician does it - but it's also the fact that the above mentioned was years ago. People change - through experience - view things a bit differently when they age ect. As a 20 yr old - I would have told you I would never vote for a Republican and felt that way - pretty much up until I was 35 or so. Then I was working my butt off while seeing others on assistance wearing designer fashions, driving new cars, talking about their favorite restaurants - while my husband and I are working, paying taxes, driving a car until it was on it's last legs and happy to order out for a pizza once a month. My whole way of thinking did a turn around and I saw that the people I fought to help - well many were abusing the system while I'm still playing by the book. As I said earlier - experience and times - change many a person's outlook.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:49 PM

993 posts, read 767,520 times
[quote=WaldoKitty;43978510]Maybe you forgot that Clinton lied about those scandals back then. The truth came out, and more of it and more of it and more of it. And Hillary was doing everything she could to cover it up. That has been exposed too.

Are you saying that Bill Clinton's abuse of women was all made up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ns-womanizing/

Old 05-07-2016, 04:57 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:

This is such a winning issue for the Donald, don't you think?

Old 05-07-2016, 04:59 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Jeffrey Epstein.... Isn't that Donald Trump's friend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections