Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 06:26 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah, it'd be much smarter for cheatin' Donny to bring up Bill's women and expose his hypocrisy more than he usually does.

Despite all claims to the contrary Donny's just a typical 'do as I say, not as I do', 'good for me, not for thee' politician, nothing more.
Sadly for people like yourself, this isn't about Bill's affairs per say. It's about Hillary who champions herself as a feminist and savior of women, threatening the women Bill had affairs with or some say even raped to shut them up so they wouldn't go public and ruin both of their political careers. There's no hypocrisy there whatsoever.
It has nothing to do with Donny and Donny's affairs which no one gives a rat's behind about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 08:07 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You are showing just how scared the Democrats are about Hillary facing Trump.

I don't think Trump is the slightest bit worried about his support among Clinton kool-aid drinkers dropping any lower. LoL.

Nobody is attacking Bill for affairs, they are going to be attacking him for sexually assaulting women, and exposing Hillary for her role in attacking these women in an effort to silence them.
First of all, there are no records of him sexually assaulting women. A couple of women have made accusations that are unsupported by any evidence, and Hillary defending her husband is to be expected. However, all of this is a non-starter, because Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:12 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I don't know why Republicans think this is a great way to attract voters to Trump, particularly female voters.

Democrats don't care and we've heard it all before. I've never seen any Independents who really care either. All it does is seal the deal with Republicans -- and they are already planning to vote for Trump.

As much as people talk about this, you'd think this was just the greatest idea in the world and it's amazing that nobody ever thought about it -- except we did. What's worse, the more you pick on Bill Clinton and his women, the more the Clinton's favorability ratings GO UP. That's something you might want to think about before you really commit to this course of action.
Well, I am a devoted independent and I could care less. I think your post is typical of a partisan person- be it from the left or the right. I did get a good laugh out it, however.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
First of all, there are no records of him sexually assaulting women. A couple of women have made accusations that are unsupported by any evidence, and Hillary defending her husband is to be expected. However, all of this is a non-starter, because Bill Clinton isn't running for President.
There are more than a couple o women that have publicly acknowledged they were either assaulted or had affairs with Bill. It's more like about a dozen.
Hillary didn't just defend her husband. She threatened these women to shut them up because it would have ended both their political careers. That's not the same as defending her husband.
Bill isn't running for President but Hillary is, and the focus is on her threatening people, not Bill having affairs. Nice try though.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
There are more than a couple o women that have publicly acknowledged they were either assaulted or had affairs with Bill. It's more like about a dozen.
Hillary didn't just defend her husband. She threatened these women to shut them up because it would have ended both their political careers. That's not the same as defending her husband.
Bill isn't running for President but Hillary is, and the focus is on her threatening people, not Bill having affairs. Nice try though.
Only a couple that say they were assaulted. Consensual affairs are not an issue.

Clearly, she did not threaten these women to shut them up, because all of them have spoken out, and neither Hillary nor Bill have had to end their political careers. Obviously.

Nice try.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:50 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
I don't know why Republicans think this is a great way to attract voters to Trump, particularly female voters.

Democrats don't care and we've heard it all before. I've never seen any Independents who really care either. All it does is seal the deal with Republicans -- and they are already planning to vote for Trump.

As much as people talk about this, you'd think this was just the greatest idea in the world and it's amazing that nobody ever thought about it -- except we did. What's worse, the more you pick on Bill Clinton and his women, the more the Clinton's favorability ratings GO UP. That's something you might want to think about before you really commit to this course of action.

That's because Shrillery's lemmings see it as "bringing up" Clinton's women, while thinking people observed how Hillary's job (yes, that was her job) was to snuff out the bimbo eruptions (until the blue dress showed up) and tarnish women's reputations to boot. Even the whistleblowers' pets weren't safe (Did you [Willey] find your cat?).

Educate yourself.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Only a couple that say they were assaulted. Consensual affairs are not an issue.

Clearly, she did not threaten these women to shut them up, because all of them have spoken out, and neither Hillary nor Bill have had to end their political careers. Obviously.

Nice try.
Here you go. Clearly this isn't going away anytime soon.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

Old 05-05-2016, 09:01 AM

Bottom line, attacking Hillary for Bill being unfaithful is not going to win over women voters. But go ahead and try. By all means, alienate more women from Trump.

As for your "Flashback", ooooh, "we're going to investigate you" is major threatening. They were all so scared, that they kept right on accusing.

You can't say on the one hand that Hillary "threatened" these women into silence, when it is obvious that no one was silenced.

Old 05-05-2016, 09:02 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:

Not really sure why you think anyone on this forum is making policy for the Trump campaign. Interesting thought.

I think that in the past, Republicans have lacked the ability to channel Bill's affairs in any meaningful way. Republicans seem pretty inept at getting their message to really resonate across the board, so this isn't all that surprising. Trump's a different animal, so I'm curious to see how he handles it.

The kid gloves are off at this point with Hillary using violent mobs as proxies trying to silence Trump and his supporters. Trump's an obnoxious blowhard. Should be interesting how he returns fire.

Old 05-05-2016, 09:04 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
My favorite tweet back is "That Bill Clinton is one sexy guy!"
Only if you're into worn out, felonious hillbillies with dementia...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections