Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 08:15 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times

Advertisements

I don't know why Republicans think this is a great way to attract voters to Trump, particularly female voters.

Democrats don't care and we've heard it all before. I've never seen any Independents who really care either. All it does is seal the deal with Republicans -- and they are already planning to vote for Trump.

As much as people talk about this, you'd think this was just the greatest idea in the world and it's amazing that nobody ever thought about it -- except we did. What's worse, the more you pick on Bill Clinton and his women, the more the Clinton's favorability ratings GO UP. That's something you might want to think about before you really commit to this course of action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 08:18 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Thank you for the advice. The next time Trump needs advice from a liberal democrat, I'm certain he'll be calling you directly.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:22 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Trump's campaign will probably try that with some nasty tweet and check for people's reactions. It probably won't help Trump. Independents and Liberals don't like those nasty tactics. Only conservatives love to talk about sex scandals.

After all the nasty things Trump has said about women, making sexist remarks about Hillary won't help him win the nomination. I just don't think Trump can control himself. He will say stupid stuff and he will post/repost even more stupid nonsense on Twitter. His donors really cannot do anything. They are gonna have to support him no matter what and pray for some miracle.

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 05-04-2016 at 08:30 PM..

Old 05-04-2016, 08:25 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
the list is too long.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
They will probably try that with some nasty tweet and check for people's reactions. It probably won't help Trump.

Now that Trump is gonna have to respond to superpacs he won't be free to Tweet or say whatever he wants.
My favorite tweet back is "That Bill Clinton is one sexy guy!"

Old 05-04-2016, 08:37 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I don't know why Republicans think this is a great way to attract voters to Trump, particularly female voters.

Democrats don't care and we've heard it all before. I've never seen any Independents who really care either. All it does is seal the deal with Republicans -- and they are already planning to vote for Trump.

As much as people talk about this, you'd think this was just the greatest idea in the world and it's amazing that nobody ever thought about it -- except we did. What's worse, the more you pick on Bill Clinton and his women, the more the Clinton's favorability ratings GO UP. That's something you might want to think about before you really commit to this course of action.

How Hillary treated the women Bill sexually assaulted is relevant, and it will be part of the debate going forward no matter how much the Democrats don't like it. You are dead wrong, Independents do very much care. As someone that doesn't identify as either a Republican, or a Democrat, I can assure you that I very much care.

And Hillary's favorability ratings going up over how she treated these women, I don't think so, but nice try.

Roger Stone said months ago that he will be putting together ads where Bill's sexual assault victims tell their story, and how Hillary went after them, including having some of them audited by the IRS.

Last edited by stburr91; 05-04-2016 at 08:46 PM..

Old 05-04-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How Hillary treated the women Bill sexually assaulted is relevant, and it will be part of the debate going forward no matter how much the Democrats don't like it.

And Hillary's favorability ratings going up over how she treated these women, I don't think so, but nice try.
Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

And hey! That Bill Clinton is one sexy guy, isn't he?

Oh, and by the way, could you link me to the rape trial or the assault records for these women? I'd like to read the police reports and the trial transcripts.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:41 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How Hillary treated the women Bill sexually assaulted is relevant, and it will be part of the debate going forward no matter how much the Democrats don't like it.

Yawn, except for Trumpettes, most people don't think Bill Clinton raped any woman. If Trump tries that, his numbers will drop even lower. This is not the same crowd he was trying to win before.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:48 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Trump should be very careful about attacking Bill Clinton for having affairs outside of his marriage. Trump has his own sordid history in that department.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:52 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

And hey! That Bill Clinton is one sexy guy, isn't he?

Oh, and by the way, could you link me to the rape trial or the assault records for these women? I'd like to read the police reports and the trial transcripts.
You are showing just how scared the Democrats are about Hillary facing Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yawn, except for Trumpettes, most people don't think Bill Clinton raped any woman. If Trump tries that, his numbers will drop even lower. This is not the same crowd he was trying to win before.
I don't think Trump is the slightest bit worried about his support among Clinton kool-aid drinkers dropping any lower. LoL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump should be very careful about attacking Bill Clinton for having affairs outside of his marriage. Trump has his own sordid history in that department.
Nobody is attacking Bill for affairs, they are going to be attacking him for sexually assaulting women, and exposing Hillary for her role in attacking these women in an effort to silence them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections