Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 10:04 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You and Sugah (who is also on my ignore list)
AWW

Quote:
Would be nice to know what he meant by "being on the inside" though. Maybe he'll tell us?
Why? you said you already suspect why he posted that and have him on ignore. Make up your mind. Oops I forgot you got us on ignore Do you honestly think I care if you have me on ignore? LOL

Illogical...
Quote:
it just confirms my suspicions about him and why I have had him on ignore for some time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 11:24 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So much for myth that Hispanics are with Hillary. They certainly don't like her in East LA as the massive crowd demonstrates.
Massive? Did you read the article you posted?

You also forgot to mention all the people who were cheering "Hillary! Hillary!"

Old 05-06-2016, 11:45 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
If it weren't for Hillary's super delegates, Bernie would be within 300 delegates.

Lets just call this what it is; she is stealing the election and Bernie supporters should be speaking out like this at all of her rallies. It just isn't right, the system is rigged in favor of the establishment candidate.
How is she "stealing" the election. So far she hasn't used a single superdelegate. Just because people "speak out at rallies" it doesn't mean they are the majority, only rowdier than others.

She isn't "stealing" the more than 12.4 million votes she got from people who actually went to the polls. Hillary was much, much closer to Barack Obama and, because he got the most delegates in the end, she conceded and supported him at the convention. Winning isn't "I am getting close" or "I won more states at the end" or she would have won handily in 2008. I couple of years ago I played Scrabble with some people and one woman kept whining because she was so far behind. She said her letters weren't as good and, when she misspelled a word or chose one that didn't exist, she wanted a free turn. You remind me of her.

By the way, getting back to the subject of this thread.....

[URL="http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-politics-trump-sanders-20160403-story.html"]Latinos and women are blunting Trump and Sanders in California's primaries[/url]

Right now it's too early to predict what will happen in California. I hope Hillary's campaign shows the videos in which Bernie clearly said he was opposed to amnesty and immigration reform and points to his voting record. Unfortunately, her campaign has never run any negative ads or spoken disrespectfully about Senator Sanders, which is a shame.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:07 AM

11,813 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
You're another Democrat who supports Trump, just like the other 5-6 here who make the most pro-Trump noise. Thanks for proving my point that he is a RINO and the vast majority of his supporters are Democrats, not Republicans.
Please think before posting because the point you were trying to make is wrong if you look at it! You say I'm one of 5 - 6 dems who support Trump and make the most noise - and due to that assume that the vast majority of his supporters are Democrats. I see at least 20 others on these boards posting consistently supporting Trump who are Republican - so the majority voting for him are the base of the Republican party - yes with we cross over dems who are fed up with our own party.

You're just extremely upset that none of your candidates could drum up the type of support that Trump has and you're lashing out. Instead of bashing Trump supporters - maybe - you should be sitting down and writing these Conservative representatives of yours and tell them to get their act together and realize the majority of Americans from both parties are sick of the BS and aren't going to take it anymore. Or maybe come to the realization that the world is changing - people can vote for who they want - despite party affiliations and will do so - ya just have to accept it sweetie pie!
( Pulling a linda d on ya! )

Old 05-07-2016, 06:48 AM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
"Bigotry"? What "bigotry"? You are the one accusing those of us who are against illegal immigration of being "anti-immigrant". Your remark about others showing their "bigotry" was also a thinly veiled accusation that others are anti-Hispanic. Well...you don't know me. Talk about "show[ing]...prejudices and preconceived notions". Pot meet kettle.

You can't speak to what happens at every single demonstration that is pro-illegal alien, as you have not attended each and every one.

I know what I saw when I protested against the day labor site. I also know what the local paper was reporting as to who was at the local May Day tantrum. The reporters even interviewed people at the demonstration who admitted to being in this country illegally.

You're so right. What's bigoted about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? The facts are that far too many Hispanics want amnesty for their illegal amigos but I guess stating those facts is bigotry now? I guess stating that 80% of illegals are Mexicans and other Latinos is also akin to bigotry? I also am not anti-immigrant nor am I anti-Hispanic. As long as the immigrant comes here legally and that Hispanics or anyone else respects our laws and assimilates into our society I have no problem with them at all.

As you have said, there have been many examples of these so-called immigrant right's activists that were not peaceful. I remember incidents whereby an elderly white lady was hit over the head with a full water bottle, a young white woman was attacked and called every name in the book and an elderly man chased into a store by them just because they were anti-illegal immigration. Another incident where the Mexican flag was raised above the American flag on a public building, signs stating that whitey should go back to Europe because they are supposedly here illegally and now the latest Trump fiasco where they destroyed public and private property. Are some of these people radicals? Of course, but it doesn't speak highly of the pro-illegal immigration movement itself.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:52 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary has no chance to beat Trump. Just like the loser Lyin' Ted.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to the Latinos since Goya.
I sense sarcasm through the force.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:53 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The AA vote in California is inconsequential, but the Hispanic vote there is Yuge!

It would not surprise me if Hillary loses California.
Yeah, she has only won a majority of them in almost every state. They obviously can't stand her.

Old 05-07-2016, 07:35 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
You're so right. What's bigoted about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? The facts are that far too many Hispanics want amnesty for their illegal amigos but I guess stating those facts is bigotry now? I guess stating that 80% of illegals are Mexicans and other Latinos is also akin to bigotry? I also am not anti-immigrant nor am I anti-Hispanic. As long as the immigrant comes here legally and that Hispanics or anyone else respects our laws and assimilates into our society I have no problem with them at all.

As you have said, there have been many examples of these so-called immigrant right's activists that were not peaceful. I remember incidents whereby an elderly white lady was hit over the head with a full water bottle, a young white woman was attacked and called every name in the book and an elderly man chased into a store by them just because they were anti-illegal immigration. Another incident where the Mexican flag was raised above the American flag on a public building, signs stating that whitey should go back to Europe because they are supposedly here illegally and now the latest Trump fiasco where they destroyed public and private property. Are some of these people radicals? Of course, but it doesn't speak highly of the pro-illegal immigration movement itself.
Too bad those despicable la raza losers ain't being hit with hate crime charges. That would scare their kind into next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections