Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 11:25 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,963,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
hiliary could drop dead on stage and her few supporters will still vote for her. A dead vagina vote is still a vote for women everywhere.
"Well I mean other people have died why does it matter Hillary did?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 11:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Have you seen Trump recently? Even with a bulletproof on vest you couldn't say he looks obese.

Oh, I can. He is definitely obese going by BMI - smack dab around the middle. I'm at work so can't post pictures but they are out there.

Small hands - big gut. Just what Melania was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
She about 6 or 7 years older than I am and I know a lot of people older than her that have the energy that Bernie has.

It isn't like this isn't being discussed in the media although they try to hush it at the same time:

10 Hillary Health Issues That Have Raised Questions

Check out her neck in this one: Matt Drudge slams 'media cover-up' of Hillary Clinton's declining health - Washington Times

This one discusses medications that is or may be taking, and I am not familiar with them since our family practices natural medicine: Hillary Clinton's worsening coughing fits point to massive hidden health problem - NaturalNews.com She may be plagued by side effects.

Again, it is unfortunate that she has ill health but we are trying to choose someone to best serve us as POTUS.
Well, my GOODNESS - if Matt Drudge says she is ill, then she must srsly be ill.

Quote:
hiliary could drop dead on stage and her few supporters will still vote for her. A dead vagina vote is still a vote for women everywhere.

This comment is completely disgusting and the reason women everywhere refuse to vote for the misogynist otherwise known as Trump.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:40 AM

617 posts, read 349,313 times
Except Trump will win with the women's vote. Except for yours, of course.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Except Trump will win with the women's vote. Except for yours, of course.
Lol. No, he won't. Have you SEEN any polls? He's underwater with women and so far he has done absolutely nothing to remedy that.

But then you probably think all minorities are gonna vote for him too.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:48 AM

617 posts, read 349,313 times
See you in November, girl.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:59 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
People in this thread who are saying Hillary has no stamina seem to forget that it was their boy, Donald, who was complaining that the first debate was too long and that he wouldn't do anymore unless they cut them down to 90 minutes. People half her age would have trouble keeping up the pace it takes to campaign.

As for the so-called cough, we haven't heard that since last winter when 25% of the population was also dealing with a cough that wouldn't go away.
I think a 90-minute debate is too long, also. My thinking that has nothing to do with any health concerns. Heck, if I had to do a 90-minute debate even if I was much younger, I still would be saying it's too long.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:12 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Default Is Hillary Going Deaf?

Is it possible that Hillary is going deaf? I noticed that the "yelling" doesn't stop even when she gave a speech and said that she wouldn't be "yelling". She may not even realize that she is doing it. Could this be yet another area of her health that is failing?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:18 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,122,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Yet, she was impressive in enduring eleven hours of questioning by Republicans back in October.
That's because she could sit. She can't walk 3-blocks when she makes a well-guarded appearance.
Her diabetes is taking a toll on her feet, and her heart disease reduces her stamina.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Is it possible that Hillary is going deaf? I noticed that the "yelling" doesn't stop even when she gave a speech and said that she wouldn't be "yelling". She may not even realize that she is doing it. Could this be yet another area of her health that is failing?
It's from all those years yelling at Bill.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:22 AM

Quote:
See you in November, girl.
Are you in Alderson too? I wonder what job Hillary will take while serving. Law library?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections