Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 07:34 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am not sure plastic surgery is an option on the neck issue. It is a common problem with woman in their 60's and I am sure I would have heard of woman getting surgery if it was an option.

Checking off her becoming the first woman president is one of the reasons I get sick thinking about her walking back into the WH. As a woman, I would hope the first woman president would be someone us woman could be proud of, our daughters can look up to. No, there is a chance, the first woman president is going to be nothing of the sort. I would never say to my 2 year old daughter "look at HRC, she is President, one day you can be like her". NO WAY. I want my daughter to be a strong, moral, caring, smart, compassionate woman.
I thought I saw something about this in the women's mag I was looking at: Neck Lift & Neck Liposuction Guide | American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

I, too, would love to see a strong and competent woman become POTUS but she MUST be the best candidate. Now, if a male and a female candidate were perfectly matched other than gender, I would probably vote for the woman. My vote, my choice.

I think this thing with her health is worthy of consideration. There is just TOO much there to ignore.

The job of POTUS needs someone that is available 24/7 and that can think "on their feet". Maybe like a fireman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 07:41 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I thought I saw something about this in the women's mag I was looking at: Neck Lift & Neck Liposuction Guide | American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

I, too, would love to see a strong and competent woman become POTUS but she MUST be the best candidate. Now, if a male and a female candidate were perfectly matched other than gender, I would probably vote for the woman. My vote, my choice.

I think this thing with her health is worthy of consideration. There is just TOO much there to ignore.

The job of POTUS needs someone that is available 24/7 and that can think "on their feet". Maybe like a fireman?
I am sure if there is anything seriously wrong with her health (which I suspect may be the case), her opponent, Dear Donald, will make everyone aware of said issues. She does not seem to have much stamina and frankly seems weak. The coughing could be from screaming so much, who knows.

I look forward to the day I can vote for a woman for President that is worthy to become the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I just hope that the title and accomplishment is not wasted on her.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:53 AM

953 posts, read 844,328 times
Hopefully, Hillary's health is fine.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:05 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Yet, she was impressive in enduring eleven hours of questioning by Republicans back in October.
People in this thread who are saying Hillary has no stamina seem to forget that it was their boy, Donald, who was complaining that the first debate was too long and that he wouldn't do anymore unless they cut them down to 90 minutes. People half her age would have trouble keeping up the pace it takes to campaign.

As for the so-called cough, we haven't heard that since last winter when 25% of the population was also dealing with a cough that wouldn't go away.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooterposh View Post
I think the person choosing Hillary's clothing should be fired. She is dressing like Mother Hubbard and it is NOT becoming.
That one outfit with those big pockets like Captain Kangaroo is hideous. She is hoarse from talking too much!!! Plain and simple.

Normally I think she looks very professional EXCEPT FOR that one outfit with the big pockets that I've seen more than once. She needs to ditch that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Yet, she was impressive in enduring eleven hours of questioning by Republicans back in October.

Lol. Trey Gowdy looked like a pasty ghost before it was all over. She SMOKED them!

Quote:
I am in no way a Hillary fan, actually, the opposite. I despise her. However, she could be self conscious of her neck. Woman her age (no I am not there yet!) seem to have issues with loose skin on their necks. That could be what she is hiding. As for all the other issues, I am sure there is some truth to her health concerns raised for years. I guess her VP choice will be a very important one.
She probably is healthier than the Donald with his obesity; red face and all the fat around the belly and upper body. Heart attack waiting to happen.

Quote:
I am not sure plastic surgery is an option on the neck issue. It is a common problem with woman in their 60's and I am sure I would have heard of woman getting surgery if it was an option.

Checking off her becoming the first woman president is one of the reasons I get sick thinking about her walking back into the WH. As a woman, I would hope the first woman president would be someone us woman could be proud of, our daughters can look up to. No, there is a chance, the first woman president is going to be nothing of the sort. I would never say to my 2 year old daughter "look at HRC, she is President, one day you can be like her". NO WAY. I want my daughter to be a strong, moral, caring, smart, compassionate woman.

Yes, you can get a neck lift ~ my neighbor had one after she was in her late fifties and had lost a lot of weight.

I would be very proud if Hillary won the presidency. She's been attacked by the right for YEARS; withstood her husband's infidelity in front of the world while those vilifying him were busy with their own sexual issues (like diddling little boys); she stood strong through it all. By the time Bill left office, many people who hadn't liked Hillary before - liked how she handled herself through it all. It's probably one of the main reasons she was twice elected as Senator of New York.

Her Schips program has been a lifesaver for many women and children; a fact to which I can personally attest.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:10 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,131,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

No worries, Bill can run in from the Oval Office while putting on his pants, in case something urgent happens while Hillary is incapacitated at 3:00 a.m. Or her VP, Michael Bloomberg can ride the metro to the White House in 10 minutes.

Mick

Old 05-11-2016, 08:11 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Normally I think she looks very professional EXCEPT FOR that one outfit with the big pockets that I've seen more than once. She needs to ditch that one.

Lol. Trey Gowdy looked like a pasty ghost before it was all over. She SMOKED them!

She probably is healthier than the Donald with his obesity; red face and all the fat around the belly and upper body. Heart attack waiting to happen.

Yes, you can get a neck lift ~ my neighbor had one after she was in her late fifties and had lost a lot of weight.

I would be very proud if Hillary won the presidency. She's been attacked by the right for YEARS; withstood her husband's infidelity in front of the world while those vilifying him were busy with their own sexual issues (like diddling little boys); she stood strong through it all. By the time Bill left office, many people who hadn't liked Hillary before - liked how she handled herself through it all. It's probably one of the main reasons she was twice elected as Senator of New York.

Her Schips program has been a lifesaver for many women and children; a fact to which I can personally attest.
Good thing to know about the neck lift. May come in handy in the future lol

Its nice to hear that some woman would be proud to have HRC as the first woman President. You may be very happy come November. I do not share the same enthusiasm as you. Two opinions, neither right or wrong, to each their own.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:15 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Good thing to know about the neck lift. May come in handy in the future lol

Its nice to hear that some woman would be proud to have HRC as the first woman President. You may be very happy come November. I do not share the same enthusiasm as you. Two opinions, neither right or wrong, to each their own.
That's exactly right. Everyone has their own opinion and their candidate that they are rooting for and at least we are paying attention.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,300,829 times
At least Dems have a whipper snapper in the nameof Bernie Sanders to take her place if age is a problem.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:18 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,109,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Have you seen Trump recently? Even with a bulletproof on vest you couldn't say he looks obese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections