Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 06:35 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times

Advertisements

Cartoonists From 12 Countries Illustrated Trump, And The Results Are Devastatingly Accurate

Donald Trump is making America the laughing stock of the world. He is a weak leader proposing stupid policies. I know tabloid articles and Meme's are more popular this election cycle, but some good ole newspaper cartoons can be pretty entertaining.

Old 05-11-2016, 06:56 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Cartoons? I see how that might attract the anti-Trumps, a diversion from last nights returns!

If laughing helps with the frustration, hopelessness and envy of the supporters of the losing candidates though, I don't see how it will do any harm. Enjoy your cartoons! I am too serious about this election to indulge in such foolishness. Trump 2016

Old 05-11-2016, 07:01 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Cartoonists From 12 Countries Illustrated Trump, And The Results Are Devastatingly Accurate

Donald Trump is making America the laughing stock of the world. He is a weak leader proposing stupid policies. I know tabloid articles and Meme's are more popular this election cycle, but some good ole newspaper cartoons can be pretty entertaining.

politico???? by liberal Colin Taylor?

if you put what the world thinks of Obama with cartoons you liberals would scream racism.

if you put what the world thinks of Hillary in cartoons of her actual record you liberals would be crying sexism.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites in the planet.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:04 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Some were eh, but most were spot on. If he ends up getting elected political cartoonist and comedians worldwide will be popping the champagne cork to celebrate their job security.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Cartoons? I see how that might attract the anti-Trumps, a diversion from last nights returns!

If laughing helps with the frustration, hopelessness and envy of the supporters of the losing candidates though, I don't see how it will do any harm. Enjoy your cartoons! I am too serious about this election to indulge in such foolishness. Trump 2016
Political Cartoons have been around for a very long time, and are used to convey a message through the drawing by the artist. But okay, I guess they are now too childish in the eyes of the chosen few. I am walking on egg shells here at CD, so I won't say what I really want to say

Old 05-11-2016, 07:11 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

The anti - Trumpers became cartoonish months ago. Cartoons are where they get their information to make decisions.
They made the mistake of enlisting Superman with his x-ray vision putting him in charge of transparency. That didn't work out to well as they exposed themselves as deceitful lying globalist more interested in Obama's legacy than the truth on the Iran deal.

"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump. Thanks Superman !!!

Old 05-11-2016, 07:19 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
the double standards of liberals even the liberal cartoonists is beyond words.

if conservative cartoonists did the same level of taste on Obama and Hillary, you know the word racist and sexist would be flying in a second.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
the double standards of liberals even the liberal cartoonists is beyond words.

if conservative cartoonists did the same level of taste on Obama and Hillary, you know the word racist and sexist would be flying in a second.
I disagree, the instagram video donald trump put out yesterday was way beyond anything in these cartoons.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:22 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,198,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post

Trump is not leading anything yet, but Obozo is ... standing by as Russian jets buzz our destroyers and does nothing. Plays golf right after James Foley is beheaded. Stays at a Cuban baseball game after the Brussels massacre.

Now there's a leader

Old 05-11-2016, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Trump is not leading anything yet, but Obozo is ... standing by as Russian jets buzz our destroyers and does nothing. Plays golf right after James Foley is beheaded. Stays at a Cuban baseball game after the Brussels massacre.

Now there's a leader
People who run around like chickens with their heads cut off every time they get a bruise are weak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections