Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 09:47 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

Because she doesn't have the strength or the stamina...These words may yet come to pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 09:48 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Here you go, part of it:

Thanks. I finally found something from 2 months ago where she actually gets policy specific on illegal immigration.

I have been asking Hillary supporters for months where she stood on illegal immigration, but none of her supporters could answer. So I will answer for her supporters..

Hillary says we are doing a great job securing our border. There is not much of an illegal immigration problem. She says our borders are secure. We don't really need to change it at all. She thinks sanctuary cities are a great thing. So, when it comes to illegal immigration... Hillary wants to leave it alone for the most part, no major changes.

Up to the voters to decide if they agree with her.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:25 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,380,209 times
Quote:
Hillary says we are doing a great job securing our border. There is not much of an illegal immigration problem. She says our borders are secure. We don't really need to change it at all. She thinks sanctuary cities are a great thing. So, when it comes to illegal immigration... Hillary wants to leave it alone for the most part, no major changes.

Well, seeing that makes me think she must have fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

As a captive resident in a sanctuary state, I'll be looking forward to showing my disagreement with her in November.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:22 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,335,995 times
Quote:
Well, seeing that makes me think she must have fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

As a captive resident in a sanctuary state, I'll be looking forward to showing my disagreement with her in November.
There's a clip of here with George Ramos where he asks her if she's sorry for referring to illegal immigrants as illegal (which she very very rarely did before the time of the interview) and he asks her, instead, of she will refer to them as 'undocumented' moving forward?

Of course, she apologized and promised to use 'undocumented' moving forward.

She supports sanctuary cities 100% and, if anything, would probably weaken security on the US/Mexico border.

How someone can support this women thinking that either they (or her) have the country's best interest in mind is beyond me. What's worse is tens of millions of people believe her 'fighting for us' slogan.

She's not stupid, she's evil (and a leftist). She lies (high income people don't pay their fair share in taxes, etc.) to bamboozle people to support her and grow her own power. The true resentment is with her supporters; without them, she's still be a pathological liar, but a powerless one which doesn't really affect us.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:26 AM

617 posts, read 349,231 times
Quote:
Here you go, part of it:

Boy, these last eight years have not been kind. She's now bloated, incoherent, hacking and barking, screaming, and always angry. The perfect dim candidate.

I'll be truly amazed if she survives the campaign, either for political or health reasons.

Old 05-14-2016, 05:56 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
I think that your amazement will be replaced by bitter disappointment come November.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:08 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
At least she didn't start throwing cats at Bill. Although she might now if he gets her to agree to an interview today.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:11 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Why doesn't Hillary do more interviews?
She does it just to tick off anti-hillary people. It gets under their skin, just like the constant gag-a-maggot trump on tv gets under other people's skin.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:12 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Because it adds fuels to the fire anytime she does.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:39 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Thanks. I finally found something from 2 months ago where she actually gets policy specific on illegal immigration.

I have been asking Hillary supporters for months where she stood on illegal immigration, but none of her supporters could answer. So I will answer for her supporters..

In other words she is not willing to do her job if elected.

Sorry Hillary, you do not get to chose the job description.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections