Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 10:21 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
It is scary how brainwashed many are to not question any of this stuff. It reminds me of people in cults who follow someone who tell them that up is down and down is up and they believe them.

In robotic/haunting voice:

"Yes master....we believe you....."
Part of the problem is that Clinton's detractors have been out to get her for SO many years and have cried wolf SO many times that it is hard to know what to believe. And coming soon to a theater near you Hillary's America , backed by PAC/conservative money and unveiled no less at a Conservative Political Action Conference, with a release timing designed solely to tarnish her just prior to the election.

Really these are dirty politics; there has not been such personal attacks seen on other politican in my lifetime.

Better hope they don't backfire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 10:48 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,472,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Part of the problem is that Clinton's detractors have been out to get her for SO many years and have cried wolf SO many times that it is hard to know what to believe. And coming soon to a theater near you Hillary's America , backed by PAC/conservative money and unveiled no less at a Conservative Political Action Conference, with a release timing designed solely to tarnish her just prior to the election.

Really these are dirty politics; there has not been such personal attacks seen on other politican in my lifetime.

Better hope they don't backfire.
I think that's true of any politician. They've done the same to just about everyone running for office and are doing the same to trump now in a big way. While some accusations against ANY politician I think/agree are probably not true and far out, personally, I like to look at the data/the source/the actions and take it from there. Given that, and coming from the place that I don't play team R or D as I trust none of them, given what I've read about the clinton foundation recently, there are some things there that seem at least a bit sleazy to me and a bunch of other people. And for the private server/email thing, based on what I read she did/didn't deny doing and what the law states:

"§1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both."

That law reads as clear as day to me and if anyone wants to argue that she didn't do something against this law, I'd really like to hear a logical argument how she didn't break this law.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:06 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
Dem voters expect their leaders to be crazy, traitorous criminals.

Old 05-14-2016, 09:29 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Dem voters expect their leaders to be crazy, traitorous criminals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes

Ex-House Speaker Dennis Hastert won't appeal 15-month prison sentence - Chicago Tribune

Your gonna believe what you want to believe...

Old 05-14-2016, 09:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Which scandal are we talking about today ? New ones popping up everyday.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:13 PM

1,184 posts, read 720,980 times
Clinton foundation gives 2m to the Energizer bunny

Old 05-14-2016, 03:32 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
They don't care. Democrats are morally bankrupt.
That is obviously true.

However, Trump supporters do not care about the lies, the corruption, the deceit and the scandals that are constantly emanating from their candidate either. So unfortunately neither of these two distinguish themselves from the other on this score.

They are both world-class turds. They really are.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:22 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Hillary Clinton is only about 140 delegates away from clinching the Democratic nomination for President.

Hillary is focused on Donald Trump, not smear campaigns!

Don't forget pursuit of power & $$$$$ whatever it takes..

She sure did a lot for the women of Libya.
Must have been hard for them to gain all those advances over time then lose them.

I don't hear any of them thanking her.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:24 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
They don't care. Democrats are morally bankrupt.

Apparently so.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:26 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Hillary could drown a burlap bag full of puppies and kittens and Democrats would still vote for her.
Wow, my grandpa used to actually do that (with cats)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections