Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 03:51 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
For starters, Trump supporters continue to try to take every thread off topic. Trump humiliated himself today.

And further, Trump has shown himself to be a complete liar today.

What's more, Trump attacked the Washington Post today saying they were lying and in fact, The Washington Post was telling the truth. Since we know that Trump knew the Washington Post was telling the truth, what Trump is really saying is he wants to control the media and keep them from reporting the truth. Just imagine what Trump is saying.

Trump knew the Washington Post was telling the truth. Yet he said as president he would go after the Washington Post. For telling the truth!!!
Did anyone die?

Did anyone get attacked?

Did a terrorist organization spring up because of this?

Did millions of illegal come over because of these recordings?

Did jobs ship off to other countries because of these recordings?

Who was hurt today by Trump denying it? Please explain, in FULL detail, who all has been hurt by Trump denying it was him on the recording.

Then you take that and you compare it to the absolute horrendous lies that Hillary Rodhman Clinton has told in the last 25 years up to today.

Take your time, you're going to need it because she has lied a LOT, and people have suffered a LOT, (death included) because of her lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 03:52 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
He did his own work? Wow, imagine that. Maybe he has trust issues? Totally unfounded of course. I mean, why would anyone want to represent themselves in a good light to the media??? This is truly shocking....just wait till you see what else they dig up. They've hired an extra crew of twenty just to hunt around for crap. You'll have a blast this year, just think about it. Pop that corn!!!
I guess it depends on what you consider "a good light". Trump was bragging about how Madonna wanted him, Carla Bruni wanted him, Marla wanted him, they all want him. Then he lied about it today.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:52 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The Clinton News Network reports a spear piece about Trump, I'm surprised.
You're joking, right???

Every time I check CNN for news they are either talking about Trump or showing his face. It's like no one else is running for prez! It's not bad stuff, either. Just yakking on and on about the latest fart he made or that he lost an eyelash.

I now call CNN 'The Trump Channel'.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
Well, that made me laugh! Trump might not make the history books, but he should make the psychology text books, and not in a good way.
Not only did he lie about it only hours ago, he attacked the Washington Post and said he would go after them as president. Except while he is saying that, he obviously knows the Washington Post is telling the truth. They should sue for defamation.

Last edited by Seacove; 05-13-2016 at 05:16 PM..

Old 05-13-2016, 03:54 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Do we need to report off topic posts now?

This call itself was super embarrassing, he's bragging about how Madonna wants him, how lucky women would be to have him, just pitiful.
Grab that bucket baby. You'll need a lot of corn this year. I can only imagine the mess Donald Trumps life is. They'll make sure all corners are squeaky clean before they're done.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:56 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Quote:
Grab that bucket baby. You'll need a lot of corn this year. I can only imagine the mess Donald Trumps life is. They'll make sure all corners are squeaky clean before they're done.
Yep, Trump is about to learn a hard lesson: you don't mess with the press.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:57 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
oh for heavens sake: and Clinton hasn't lied? Explain Benghazi for starters or should we go back 20 plus years? Oh and it was a right wing conspiracy against her husband, he didn't do any of those things he was accused of, but then it turns out she decides the women are all low life. I think we can safely say, both our candidates have lied through their teeth over and over.
I see a trend here.

Whenever someone posts something about Trump, the usual suspects deflect to talking about someone else.

The thread is about Trump and his lying. It's not about Clinton or anyone else.

There are a myriad of 'Clinton Lied' threads where your words of wisdom would be appreciated.

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
I guess it depends on what you consider "a good light". Trump was bragging about how Madonna wanted him, Carla Bruni wanted him, Marla wanted him, they all want him. Then he lied about it today.
I'm sure he did. I'm sure he tried to paint himself like a stud. They're going back pretty far, which is something I bet nobody wants done to them. That's what they all signed up for. Let the party begin.

Quote:
Thank you, it might be time to buy stock in Orville Redenbacher. Someone needs to release all the Trump tapes because he apparently did this a lot.

Quote:
I'm sure he did. I'm sure he tried to paint himself like a stud. They're going back pretty far, which is something I bet nobody wants done to them. That's what they all signed up for. Let the party begin.
It speaks to his honesty. If he was smart - which he really isn't - he would have said this morning "yeah, I did that all the time, I loved having fun with the press, loved it!". It would have been a dead end. But not Donald J. Trump. He not only denied it, he attached the media, attached the Washington Post and even attacked Jeff Bezos. He deserves the ridicule. He is a liar that has no problem saying Ted Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:58 PM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times
Quote:
Hope he has a pre-nup because what are the odds his current (third) wife dumps trump after he gets trounced in the election? Certainly she can do better than an old fat racist orange faced creep with a hairpiece (or whatever that thing is on his head - it's downright hideous).

**Yes, I'm ridiculing donald tramp!! Just like he does to everybody else. That seems fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections