Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 03:58 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,597,807 times

Advertisements

It's not him on the recording.

The cadence is not right, and the Brooklyn accent is too thick.

I don't care how many "experts" Bezos pays to back his b.s. story,
it's not Donald.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 03:59 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I'm sure he did. I'm sure he tried to paint himself like a stud. They're going back pretty far, which is something I bet nobody wants done to them. That's what they all signed up for. Let the party begin.
Trump (aka Barron, Miller) has such thin skin he is likely to fly off the handle over these continuing exposes. It's gonna be good television.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:59 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I wonder what lie he will have about the lie today. What is the saying: Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
Indeed Ponderosa, people are pretty ugly. The news shows are pretty f-ing happy right about now. This stuff should bring in quite a bit of $$$$$.
They're all doing the $$$$ happy dance on commercial breaks.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:00 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,350,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

it's not Donald.
Then why did Donald testify under oath that he did this?

Old 05-13-2016, 04:01 PM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times
It's him. You can tell how he repeats certain phrases instinctively which he still does to this day in every speech and interview.

The butler thing should be more a concern though.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Why do trump supporters always deflect the issue and take it off topic

"But but Benghazi"

"But but obamacare"

"But but whitewater"

Lol
Because NO ONE CARES that Trump pretended to be someone he's not to discuss the sale of a property rather than development.

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

it's not Donald.
Donnie, is that you?!!!!! Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahah :

2,046 posts, read 1,500,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I see a trend here.

Whenever someone posts something about Trump, the usual suspects deflect to talking about someone else.

The thread is about Trump and his lying. It' not about Clinton or anyone else.

There are a myriad of 'Clinton Lied' threads where your words of wisdom would be appreciated.
Trump supporters seem to be getting as thin skinned as he is. Wonder what's causing it? It can't be good. Must be something made in China.

854 posts, read 1,242,794 times
Trump is a schizophrenic.

Does that come as a surprise to anyone?

Old 05-13-2016, 04:07 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Hope he has a pre-nup because what are the odds his current (third) wife dumps trump after he gets trounced in the election? Certainly she can do better than an old fat racist orange faced creep with a hairpiece (or whatever that thing is on his head - it's downright hideous).

**Yes, I'm ridiculing donald tramp!! Just like he does to everybody else. That seems fair.
Well, feel free emanresu1. He's out in the open accepting the egg facial of his own free will. You can prove he's fat, and has an orange face but I'm not sure you can prove he's racist. But, you can sure have that opinion!! A lot of people do.
I'm a bit tired of people using that word so flippantly, he's a racist, they're a racist, everywhere a racist, racist. Personal pet peeve.

I agree he isn't easy on the eyes but hey, I haven't ever thought any candidate was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections