Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 05:31 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
#Sybil 2016!
LOL good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Odd that he uses his middle name for all of his alter egos...#Sybil 2016 sounds pretty apt.

But what an insult to Sybil...
Because it is easy to remember. If he is dumb enough to do this, he is dumb enough to forget the name he just made up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 05:33 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
So you contend that Trump did this before the publicist did it. But in the court testimony Donald gave under oath, he says he did this after the publicist did it. The truth is, it is well known among NY columnists that Donald did this routinely for 3 decades. There are plenty of recordings that will be coming out. It's going to be hilarious, but I hope people don't lose sight of the fact that it is also quite concerning. This is a mentally ill man who is in no condition to be running for president.
Can't rep you again but you have it right. It's both hilarious and concerning. Especially with him denying it as recently as this morning and threatening the Washington Post when he knew they were telling the truth.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:33 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
"But, but, but this recording is from 25 years ago!!!!!"

Oh? Y'all seem to think that Juanita Roderick, 12 YO rape victim, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Filegate, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Travelgate, are Impeachment are still relevant.

Conservative standards are . . . . . double.

Mick

P.S. He lied today.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:38 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"But, but, but this recording is from 25 years ago!!!!!"

Oh? Y'all seem to think that Juanita Roderick, 12 YO rape victim, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Filegate, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Travelgate, are Impeachment are still relevant.

Conservative standards are . . . . . double.

Mick

P.S. He lied today.
I agree that he lied and looks like a fool. I am no fan.

However, I am not up to speed...what did he lie about...being his own publicist with a fake identity...anything else off of this?

Are you honestly saying that this is as bad as Bill Clinton raping Juanita Broderick, raping Eileen Wellstone, etc...

Let me guess you've used the hashtag #WarOnWomen?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:39 PM

23,560 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Just announced on CNN that forensic audio professionals ran it and it's 100% donald j tramp.

So not only was he being dishonest in his business methods in what he did... he turned around and lied about it all day - claiming it was absolutely NOT him.

Pants on fire!!
No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Old 05-13-2016, 05:40 PM

As I understand it, at one point, one of the journalists called Marla and asked her if she recognizes the voice on the tape. She said it was definitely Donald and was very hurt that he said what he said during the interview.

Mr. Trump also admitted under oath in a court case in early 1990's that he has used an alias John Miller.

I also heard a clip from CNN in which it superimposed phrases from the tape with the exact same (or almost the same) phrases from his statements this year, and they sound identical in phraseology, tone and cadence, though Mr. Trump was obviously faking his voice.

Mick

Old 05-13-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Says no one cares . . . . . . after 11 pages in this thread.

Mick

Old 05-13-2016, 05:41 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
I care. I'm somebody.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:43 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
As I understand it, at one point, one of the journalists called Marla and asked her if she recognizes the voice on the tape. She said it was definitely Donald and was very hurt that he said what he said during the interview.

Mr. Trump also admitted under oath in a court case in early 1990's that he has used an alias John Miller.

I also heard a clip from CNN in which it superimposed phrases from the tape with the exact same (or almost the same) phrases from his statements this year, and they sound identical in phraseology, tone and cadence, though Mr. Trump was obviously faking his voice.

Mick
Yes it is obviously Trump and he looks like a fool.

But in your previous post you seem to compare being his own publicist and lying about it, as being on the same level as rape. Isn't that horrible?

#War on Women.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:45 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Do we need to report off topic posts now?

This call itself was super embarrassing, he's bragging about how Madonna wants him, how lucky women would be to have him, just pitiful.
I find it more than embarrassing, I find it pathological.

#NeverTrump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections