Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 04:40 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

I rarely watch the news channels. I do sometimes when I know things aren't going their way just to watch the gnashing of teeth. Watching MSNBC after the Citizen United ruling was some of the best television I've ever seen.

That said, CNN was pushing hard for Hillary last night. They were hammering the "mean phone calls" after Nevada. Paul Begala was in full hypocrite mode. Not once was it mentioned, even by those who were feigning neutrality that we have no clue who actually made the phone calls. They played one and it was obviously being read.

When people go on a rant, rarely do they write it out and read it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 07:01 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
CNN (Clinton News Network) has long been nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Clintons. Anyone who follows the news on various networks knows this is a fact. If anyone dares to criticize anything regarding the Clintons, they quickly put on one of their "commentators" to try to stick up for the Clinton's even though the facts say otherwise. Cooper pretending he didn't know anything about the 12 year old rape victim is a perfect example.
A few weeks ago, they had a guest on that brought up the subject of Hillary mocking and laughing at the 12 year old rape victim. They quickly shut him down, said we're not going there, and went to a commercial.
Anyone that honestly believes that CNN is unbiased and fair must already be in the Clinton camp or extremely naive.

Old 05-18-2016, 07:10 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times
Yes let's all just watch Fox News because they tell the truth!

Fox News Channel ratings top all cable networks for first time | Fox News

Fox has loved every single minute of Trump. Rupert is happy his friend is winning, so they can all get tax breaks.

Old 05-18-2016, 07:16 AM

62 posts, read 36,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Hm.... maybe CNN is saying "infidelity" because there is no facts that says otherwise?

Facts? Anyone? Does facts still matters in a Trump universe?

Apparently not.
Here is the humorous parts of this....the Hillary supporter wants FACTS of Bills exploits. So can we assume that you are insinuating because there weren't any official Rape charges, it can't be Rape? We can go with that....let me ask, I guess you also believe Bill Cosby had CONSENSUAL sex with all those women, because there aren't any charges....right?

Old 05-18-2016, 07:23 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Bill Clinton has been out of office for 15 years and he's not running for President this year. No one cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
he is part of the Clinton team.......his policies are her policies.

And perhaps more importantly, she is running as a Champion for women and feminism, but she's also an enabler for a serial rapist.

To borrow one of her more cynical campaign slogans:

"I'm with Her, and she's with Him."

Old 05-18-2016, 03:16 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
#1 Hillary has said that Bill "biggest bank deregulation in US History and Permanent Trade Deal with China" Clinton will be her economic guy in charge of revitalizing the economy.

#2 Hillary is not a feminist.

How can a feminist not only look the other way as her husband commits sex crimes, but also attack the victims call them all bimbos looking for fame, including ones that came out BEFORE he was in politics?

How is that strong leadership?

How is it acceptable for Hillary to mock a 12 year old rape victim, that she is on tape LAUGHING about how she believes her, but that she got the blood evidenced tossed out so her guy got off with a lesser charge of fondling? How is Hillary a feminist, when she smeared a girl that she thought was telling the truth about being raped and slaughtered her reputation? Hillary made the argument that the 12 year old wanted it. That is anti-feminist.

Hillary Clinton put me through hell says rape victim.

So CNN is changing the argument because they don't feel there are enough facts? That is BS, then report what facts there are.

Bill Clinton was sent home from college in 1969, because a girl was believable enough who said he raped her.

Bill Clinton has been accused by multiple woman of rape, including a Democrat on his campaign staff.

Bill Clinton has been accused by well over a dozen women in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s of everything from rape to sexual assault, to sexual harassment - are they all lying?

Those are the facts, you can't handle the facts, so you pretend that this is about infidelity. You better put some ice on that.
Bunch of propaganda hooey.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:25 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Seas View Post
Here is the humorous parts of this....the Hillary supporter wants FACTS of Bills exploits. So can we assume that you are insinuating because there weren't any official Rape charges, it can't be Rape? We can go with that....let me ask, I guess you also believe Bill Cosby had CONSENSUAL sex with all those women, because there aren't any charges....right?
Bill Cosby's women went to the police. Why didn't all these victims of Clinton's go to the police?

Old 05-18-2016, 03:38 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Bill Cosby's women went to the police. Why didn't all these victims of Clinton's go to the police?
That's a good question that shows how little you know about some of the situations that these women were in. Bill had police protection who were they going to go too ?

This smacks of blaming the victims for their assault.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:41 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's a good question that shows how little you know about some of the situations that these women were in. Bill had police protection who were they going to go too ?
To their local police stations.

And if that didn't work, to the press, to the FBI, to their local Republican headquarters.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:47 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Bill Clinton has been out of office for 15 years and he's not running for President this year. No one cares.
cnn, mouthpiece of the clintons... think they own a little space here to^.. Cruz supporter my ass
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections