Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 06:26 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Come on people stop speculating.
We all know what the Chinese ask him.

What's your secrete Kung Fu move ? You know the one that always works.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:32 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Roger Stone on Info Wars alleged that he, not Trump, had lunch with Chinese diplomats.

Stone lives in bizarro world where it is the "high" US tax rate not China's $1/hour assembly line wage sending manufacturing to China.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...x-plans/210484

"ROGER STONE: The day before yesterday I had a delegation from the Chinese government contact me, they wanted to have lunch. I went to lunch with a bunch of diplomats, it was very pleasant. They wanted to know one thing and one thing only: Is Donald Trump really going to cut the corporate tax rate of the United States below that of China? They are petrified, Alex, that he's going to do this. Because they know exactly what will happen. The giant U.S. corporations doing business in China will all return to the United States to expand here, to hire here, to create jobs here. And that, of course, is not in the best interest of the Chinese. I like the idea of a president who puts the interests of the United States first. I think that's what the voters find most refreshing about Donald Trump."

Old 05-18-2016, 06:40 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Roger Stone on Info Wars alleged that he, not Trump, had lunch with Chinese diplomats.

Stone lives in bizarro world where it is the "high" US tax rate not China's $1/hour assembly line wage sending manufacturing to China.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...x-plans/210484

"ROGER STONE: The day before yesterday I had a delegation from the Chinese government contact me, they wanted to have lunch. I went to lunch with a bunch of diplomats, it was very pleasant. They wanted to know one thing and one thing only: Is Donald Trump really going to cut the corporate tax rate of the United States below that of China? They are petrified, Alex, that he's going to do this. Because they know exactly what will happen. The giant U.S. corporations doing business in China will all return to the United States to expand here, to hire here, to create jobs here. And that, of course, is not in the best interest of the Chinese. I like the idea of a president who puts the interests of the United States first. I think that's what the voters find most refreshing about Donald Trump."

I'll say it right here: Roger Stone made up that whole story.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Met with Chinese? What Chinese? Who were they? When? Where? This is earth shattering news, why isn't there video on it?
Wasnt China's leader invited to the WH for dinner by Obummer yesterday?

Old 05-18-2016, 06:45 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

That was Jack Ma, a Chinese businessman and the founder of Alibaba.

He is neither a leader nor an official of China.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:46 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Guess Wu's coming to dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections