Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 04:48 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,456,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
We could make this post about celebrity including Donald trump, who probably got more people laid off because he is an awful business man.
He's worth $10 billion as a result of being a great businessman, and he employs thousands of people.

And you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 04:52 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,609,541 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

Old 05-19-2016, 06:00 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,645,399 times
It's it any wonder that the negatives for Crooked Clinton are worse than the Bully Trump's. And the fun hasn't even started. Whoever becomes President will have zero popular support to do anything though Trump will Bully some legislation through. Four more years of the Super-Rich stealing from the middle class no matter what.

You all should have voted for Bernie.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:08 AM

13,718 posts, read 9,052,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
He's worth $10 billion as a result of being a great businessman, and he employs thousands of people.

And you?
Well, now, I wouldn't get on my high horse about employment. Some of us here on CD are employed, and we subsidize health insurance for people like you:

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...ted-you-7.html

Aren't you worried that Mr. Trump will affect your Obamacare? Make you pay more money for your health insurance?

Anyway, about Ms. Clinton and people whom whine about her earnings, I believe that Rush calls it the 'politics of envy'. Yes, she has made a lot of money from making speeches. Yes, I wish people would pay me to make speeches. Such is life.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:11 AM

1,184 posts, read 723,364 times
Obama is going to follow the Clinton cash and do the same...Obama foundation donations + speaking fees its a great way to make money...sell memoirs and write a book

Old 05-19-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Well, now, I wouldn't get on my high horse about employment. Some of us here on CD are employed, and we subsidize health insurance for people like you:

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...ted-you-7.html

Aren't you worried that Mr. Trump will affect your Obamacare? Make you pay more money for your health insurance?

Anyway, about Ms. Clinton and people whom whine about her earnings, I believe that Rush calls it the 'politics of envy'. Yes, she has made a lot of money from making speeches. Yes, I wish people would pay me to make speeches. Such is life.
Rush makes his money the same way that Clinton does, by being a Lackey for the Oligarchy. Everyone knows it. The question is how to fumigate against it. They are in control of the money. BTW, it is the "politics of disgust of the despicable lowlifes".

Old 05-19-2016, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Obama is going to follow the Clinton cash and do the same...Obama foundation donations + speaking fees its a great way to make money...sell memoirs and write a book
He earned it the hard way. By handing over $trillions to Wall Street and the Medical Industry. And the pursed lower lip of his made it all the more palatable. Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote a book about the likes of Obama.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:50 AM

24,459 posts, read 23,154,619 times
She's the darling of the Big Banks, their pet bulldog all groomed and ready to replace Obama. Who replaced Duhbya.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:54 AM

14,455 posts, read 14,403,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary's Campaign Slogan - "Fighting for Us"

It's more like "Fighting for THEM"

Hillary Clinton takes "Bought & Paid For" to new levels as this list shows.

Hillary Clinton PAID Speeches

(They don't call her "crooked" for nothing)
Just wait until they start to investigate Trump closely. You're going to see mafia ties with all the building projects he's been involved in back east. This isn't a guy who has made "millions" giving speeches to different groups. This is a guy who has made billions. He didn't get that money by being a "knight in shining armor".

It is likely if not certain that payoffs and crooked deals are involved in Trump's land development. Now, I suspect that Trump is probably savvy enough that he's put some distance between himself and these payoffs. However, anyone who knows how business is done in the big cities in the East knows that Trump has to be involved in some level.

Anyway, keep bleating about Clinton. I'm sure you will right up Election Day.

Old 05-19-2016, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Just wait until they start to investigate Trump closely. You're going to see mafia ties with all the building projects he's been involved in back east. This isn't a guy who has made "millions" giving speeches to different groups. This is a guy who has made billions. He didn't get that money by being a "knight in shining armor".

It is likely if not certain that payoffs and crooked deals are involved in Trump's land development. Now, I suspect that Trump is probably savvy enough that he's put some distance between himself and these payoffs. However, anyone who knows how business is done in the big cities in the East knows that Trump has to be involved in some level.

Anyway, keep bleating about Clinton. I'm sure you will right up Election Day.
Well the Clinton supporters wanted their Crook to face down Donald the Bully, and now they have what they wished for. Our Lowlife is better than yours!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections