Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 05:24 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,548,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
So people are against a women getting all she can from the fools willing to pay her. To me its just a sign my daughter's and grand daughter's will be able to make a lot of money.
Word. Heaven forbid a woman make a lot of money.

Just as hilarious as Jeff Weaver to suggest that Hillary 'not let her ambition' get in the way of Bernie winning.

Women are still treated like chit in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 05:34 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,292,807 times
~Yawns~ You can stop with your fake outrage at any point.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:03 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,148,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary's Campaign Slogan - "Fighting for Us"

It's more like "Fighting for THEM"

Hillary Clinton takes "Bought & Paid For" to new levels as this list shows.

Hillary Clinton PAID Speeches

(They don't call her "crooked" for nothing)
But hey, she's 'experienced' in that, right? And isn't that her main selling point?

Old 05-19-2016, 06:04 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,225,038 times
Quote:
Ahh you attempt to play woman card. Nonsense of course.

People are against crooks in goverment who sell their position to the highest bidder. Hillary is fighting for "them" and not the American people.

How anyone can support ana make excuse for it, is beyond me.
Problem was she was out of Govt. at time she made this money. Good for her the capitalist system at its best

Old 05-19-2016, 06:11 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,775,561 times
Clinton foundation is just a front for money laundering.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:16 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,960,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
There's nothing legal about what the Clintons have done.

As for the Donald, go complain to the police about him if you think he's done something wrong.
What law did they break? Please cite the code and statute.

You previously stated that Mrs. Clinton was the Secretary of State at the time. She stopped being the Secretary on February 1, 2013, which is before this money was earned. Those who said she was a private citizen, free to earn as much as she wanted, are 100% correct.

I find it ironic that the people from the Republican Party, who defended Mitt Romney earning money by buying companies and selling off the pieces, while shedding jobs, now demonize Mrs. Clinton for earning money legally.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:16 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,632,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Problem was she was out of Govt. at time she made this money. Good for her the capitalist system at its best
Give it a break Boss. This isn't capitalism. This is a currupt Oligarchical Plutocracy that steals from the middle class and feeds the Billionaires. Clinton is a Puppet who sold out her constituency for $153M.

However, I am not naive. I realize that there are many equally currupt, duplicitous, scoundrels and lowlifes in this world that would gladly sell out their children, their neighbors, their friends, their countrymen for a few bucks. I'm sure you've met people like this in your life. It is a question of the value system one embraces.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:24 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What law did they break? Please cite the code and statute.
They are politicians. They made the laws. That IS the problem.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:26 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,632,612 times
Quote:
They are politicians. They made the laws. That IS the problem.
Right. The Clintons push laws that put the poor in jail while keeping their Wall Street Puppeteers safe.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:34 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,338,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Give it a break Boss. This isn't capitalism. This is a currupt Oligarchical Plutocracy that steals from the middle class and feeds the Billionaires. Clinton is a Puppet who sold out her constituency for $153M.

However, I am not naive. I realize that there are many equally currupt, duplicitous, scoundrels and lowlifes in this world that would gladly sell out their children, their neighbors, their friends, their countrymen for a few bucks. I'm sure you've met people like this in your life. It is a question of the value system one embraces.
This is 100% correct. There is no capitalistic or market-based reason anyone would pay the Clinton's hundreds of millions of dollars to speak. It was pure influence peddling and these interests were buying access to the US government on the come.

Crony capitalism is anything but capitalism and that's what the Clintons push.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections