Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 08:40 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It can also be proven those flights took place long before the owner of that plane was ever charged with anything but that fact is completely ignored by the RW sheep.
Yeah except one of the woman who claims to have been abused said that Bill Clinton was there while it was happening. But lets not take her word or anything. The accusation comes so far out of left field. Bill Clinton being such a stand up guy and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 08:40 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This isn't right wing conspiracy, there are flight longs to collaborate the claims. Bill has flown 26 times on the private jet known for having underage girls aboard for illegal sex acts with minors.

I hope you are right, and hopefully Hillary will be smart enough to keep Bill away from children if he becomes first lady.

Flight longs to collaborate the claims?

OH! The horror!

Old 05-20-2016, 08:46 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Yeah except one of the woman who claims to have been abused said that Bill Clinton was there while it was happening. But lets not take her word or anything. The accusation comes so far out of left field. Bill Clinton being such a stand up guy and all.
Well gee, you accept Donny being friends with the perv because HE said that BEFORE the perv was convicted but Clinton flying on the perv's plane BEFORE he was convicted equals a guilty verdict, eh?

Hold folks to different standards much?

Next we'll be hearing that Donny's cheatin' was GOOD cheatin' but Bill's not so much.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:53 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
A) Do you know for a fact that Clinton has sex with underage girls? I didn't think so.

Do you know for a fact that Bill Cosby is a rapists? It doesn't matter, you only need a certain amount of "proof" to tip the scale of public opinion.

It would be one thing if he only flew on Epstein's jet once, or was only at pedofile island once, but that's not the case. Bill has a relationship with Epstein, and the two have spent a lot of time together.

With Bill's clear sex addiction, and even being called a sexual predator, I think most people would believe that Bill did engage in illegal sex acts with underage girls.

B) why is this relevant to the American people and the 2016 Presidential election?

It is relevant because the Clintons have always been a package deal, and Hillary has stated that she will put Bill in charge of the economy.

Bill's flying on a private jet known for having underage girls aboard, a documented 26 times, is par for the course for the bad judgment of the Clintons.

I mean, who in their right minds would take tens of millions of dollars from countries, and companies that Hillary gave preferential treatment to, while SoS? If that isn't bad enough, who would then send Bill Clinton to these very same countries, and companies, to give speeches for 3-4 time his normal fees?

Bill's sex crimes are relevant because Hillary is going to give Bill an active role in her Presidency.
My comments are in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Would this be the same Jeffrey Epstein that Donald Trump also had a connection to and partied with? Why, yes, it is.

If this is a problem for one, it should be a problem for the other.
There is no proof, or even claims that Trump had the same kind of relationship with Epstein as Clinton.

This whole thing has on the radar for quite awhile. The Clintons have no interest in bringing it up, because they know that Trump hasn't been fooling around with underage girls, Bill, well even Hillary doesn't trust Bill.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:56 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,836 times
Libel much?

Old 05-20-2016, 09:06 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well gee, you accept Donny being friends with the perv because HE said that BEFORE the perv was convicted but Clinton flying on the perv's plane BEFORE he was convicted equals a guilty verdict, eh?

Hold folks to different standards much?

Next we'll be hearing that Donny's cheatin' was GOOD cheatin' but Bill's not so much.
Actually, NO. That's not what I said. I said that it was before he was convicted so I do not expect that all of this guys friends knew he was a pedophile. If you are friends with someone who one day is convicted of illegal activity that you knew nothing about are you guilty?

A woman claims that Bill Clinton was on the island when these young girls and herself were being abused. That puts him at the crime scene. No woman has come forth yet stating Trump was there while these things were occurring. That is the problem. If a woman does come out and says Trump was involved in some way I would be just as appalled and would not vote for him. Ok. Got it now.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:18 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No! Jefferey Epstein!! You mean that guy who is friends with...... Donald Trump!!

Here is what Trump said about this guy:

I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

-- Donald Trump

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

Why is Donald Trump's Name in Pedophile Epstein's Little Black Book? - The Freedom Articles
I was wondering why anyone would bring up this guy's name when Trump is listed in his book. The woman who filed the rape suit against Trump in California also referred to Epstein.

I haven't watched Morning Joe since it became the Trump apologist show, but why would anyone bring this up when Trump is also tied to the guy? As for Steve Schmidt's opinion--he's the idiot that set Palin loose on us...I'm surprised he's still a 'strategist'.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:22 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post

My prediction:

Nov 8th will be deeply disappointing to the rabid right.

But it'll give hate radio another few good seasons of faithful compliant audiences eager to get their daily talking points to post here.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:26 AM

1,696 posts, read 4,349,123 times
Anyone emphasising the island and the plane has not thoroughly researched this case. The majority of the crimes took place at Jeff Epstein's main residence in Palm Beach, where Trump was a guest and so far I have seen no claim that Bill Clinton was ever guest. This Palm Beach home is where the final crime occurred, when a local girl was lured there and abused, and she told her mother what had happened and led police to the residence.

Donald Trump's name was circled in Jeff Epstein's "little black book of pedophiles". Epstein had every single one of Trump's contact numbers. Trump was at Epstein's home, Trump was on Epstein's plane, Trump commented publicly several times that Jeff Epstein "likes them young."

Research the Epstein case more, you will find out that Trump's Mar a Lago played a central role in the entire child sex slave ring. Jeff Epstein's main slave Virginia Roberts was working for Trump at Mar a Lago when she was recruited by Epstein's sex slave operation. It was at Trump's Mar a Lago, where the then 14 year old was required to wear a "sexy white uniform" in her job as a "changing room attendant", that Virginia and several other teen girls were initially targeted and procured for sex slavery. Mar a Lago was the site where slaves were often first introduced to their rapists.

It is clear that both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were friends with Jeff Epstein. I am sure both will deny any involvement in Epstein's child sex slave ring.

As far as Bill Clinton's visits to the island I have one main question. When one of the slaves saw Clinton there she recognized him and asked Jeff Epstein what he was doing there, and Epstein responded "he owes me a favor." Now of course, we can't necessarily assume that Epstein was being upfront with his slave, but if he was being truthful, and the purpose of Bill Clinton's presence on the island really did have to do with a favor owed, I think the details of that favor matter. Why did he owe a favor and what was the favor? The prevailing theory on this case is that in addition to being a sexual deviant in general, Epstein was running this sex slave operation as a blackmail ring. He would supposedly tempt various powerful and wealthy men into situations with these child sex slaves and then he would hold that information over the men as blackmail in order to obtain 'favors' for himself.

Bottom line, it is a horrific case and while it is obvious both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were involved with this monster, I hope we can somehow discuss the implications without re-exploiting the victims. They should not be used as props for political points. Such a serious crime must be examined through the lens of objectivity, not through the lens of politics.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:27 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I was wondering why anyone would bring up this guy's name when Trump is listed in his book. The woman who filed the rape suit against Trump in California also referred to Epstein.

I haven't watched Morning Joe since it became the Trump apologist show, but why would anyone bring this up when Trump is also tied to the guy? As for Steve Schmidt's opinion--he's the idiot that set Palin loose on us...I'm surprised he's still a 'strategist'.
That case was thrown out of court.

As I've already said,

There is no proof, or even claims that Trump had the same kind of relationship with Epstein as Clinton.

This whole thing has on the radar for quite awhile. The Clintons have no interest in bringing it up, because they know that Trump hasn't been fooling around with underage girls, Bill, well even Hillary doesn't trust Bill.

The Clintons want this to go away, Trump brought up Bill's rapes, so clearly Trump is willing to put his record with women up against Bill's any day of the week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections