Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 07:17 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,166,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
You seriously link to the very propaganda that Donald Trump just happened to pay for last year? That is the brainwashing I mentioned!

Let's hop in the time machine and return to 1999 when ALL of Willey's accusations were debunked!

In the 90s', Trump said it was all BS LOL.

Starr and Willey: The Untold Story | The Nation

you should read this^ This was done by
I remember now, how Linda Tripp discredited Willey....

Starr’s key witness, Linda Tripp–who became friends with Willey when they both worked at the White House–told Starr’s grand jury that Willey plotted for months about how to start an affair with Clinton. Willey’s former friend Harolyn Cardozo told the grand jury that Willey speculated she might become the President’s mistress. Another person who knew Willey at the White House, Marlene MacDonald, a former press-office employee, told Starr’s investigators that Willey was attracted to the President and that she had mentioned a welcomed encounter long after the incident allegedly occurred.

Willey wanted to have an affair with Clinton, then she claimed contact was unwanted. Why are they dragging her out again? She's a liar and that's easily proven!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2016, 07:20 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,093,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Let's play the association game. What do you think of when you hear Roger Stone-->The Enquirer
Roger Stone has been absolutely correct with everything he has said about this election so far, and he is going to play a role in exposing the Clintons to all of the voters.

I know that makes you Hillary supporters hate him, and attack him, but he has still been completely correct in all of his election predictions.

Your attacks on him only validate him, and what he is doing to expose the Clintons.

Old 05-24-2016, 07:23 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,253,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
The Enquirer didn't make the Bush family happy in 2001. It's known to report news others won't.
It's known to report gossip as news. Others won't report it because it is gossip.

Old 05-24-2016, 07:26 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I remember now, how Linda Tripp discredited Willey....

Starr’s key witness, Linda Tripp–who became friends with Willey when they both worked at the White House–told Starr’s grand jury that Willey plotted for months about how to start an affair with Clinton. Willey’s former friend Harolyn Cardozo told the grand jury that Willey speculated she might become the President’s mistress. Another person who knew Willey at the White House, Marlene MacDonald, a former press-office employee, told Starr’s investigators that Willey was attracted to the President and that she had mentioned a welcomed encounter long after the incident allegedly occurred.

Willey wanted to have an affair with Clinton, then she claimed contact was unwanted. Why are they dragging her out again? She's a liar and that's easily proven!
How amusing.

On one story (Monica), Tripp is a liar. But with the Willey story, she's the star witness.

I'm so glad I'm not a democrat!

Old 05-24-2016, 09:22 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,166,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
How amusing.

On one story (Monica), Tripp is a liar. But with the Willey story, she's the star witness.

I'm so glad I'm not a democrat!
Ken Starr totally ruined Julie Hiatt Steele, who said that Willey told her to lie for her. I wonder what happened to her?

Old 05-25-2016, 03:28 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,062 times
Then he backtracks. Stone Backtracks On Claim That Trump Paid Willey, Raises New Questions

How very Trump-esque. We all know that the initial story gets reported, but the backtracking and weaseling out never gets a headline.

Scumbaggary Incorporated!

Old 05-25-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Then he backtracks. Stone Backtracks On Claim That Trump Paid Willey, Raises New Questions

How very Trump-esque. We all know that the initial story gets reported, but the backtracking and weaseling out never gets a headline.

Scumbaggary Incorporated!
I posted yesterday that Stone said Trump never paid Kathleen Willey.

What is it that you think you have proven other than that you hate Donald Trump?

Old 05-25-2016, 06:02 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I posted yesterday that Stone said Trump never paid Kathleen Willey.

What is it that you think you have proven other than that you hate Donald Trump?
Didn't see your post. Forgive me.

Old 05-25-2016, 06:17 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,112,566 times
That Stone guy is something.

Quote:
Stone’s political action committee, which can raise virtually unlimited funds to advocate for or against candidates, was originally created last year under the name Women Against Hillary. It was renamed in January as the Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, or RAPE PAC.
RAPE PAC. Wow. I wonder if it covers an "alleged" marital rape, too.

Mick

Old 05-25-2016, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
That Stone guy is something.

RAPE PAC. Wow. I wonder if it covers an "alleged" marital rape, too.

Mick

Yep, I've been telling you guys to expect to see Bill's victim in ads this summer, and fall.

I remember when the Clintons could stop this kind of stuff from coming out. It would seem the good old days for the Clintons may be over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections