Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 03:49 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
pale in comparison to a drunken Hillary screeching at poor Bill.
Anything would likely pale in comparison to that .

Didn't one of Ed Klein's books detail some of the things she has thrown at him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 03:55 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Now he has really gone too far.
I hate having to defend Trump... Sheesh....

I have been married since 1973 and I could count on one hand the number of fights we have had and still have fingers left over. Yes, we have had disagreements, but not fights. There is a difference.

Plus, I suspect both of them have an "understanding" of the bargain they made. Melania was interviewed on TV one time and asked, "Would you have married him if he wasn't rich?" Her reply was, "Would he have married me if I wasn't beautiful?" It wouldn't be my thing but if they are both okay with it, more power to them and I'm glad when people find someone whose companionship adds satisfaction, however they define it, to their life. There is no doubt in my mind that Melania Trump's upbringing has given her a different outlook on marriage than most American women.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Why do you care?

When Bill Clinton was getting BJs from an intern in the Oval office the Left lectured America that it was 'his private life' and off limits.

But now every detail of Trumps personal life is fair game?
Devastatingly good points.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:57 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Now he has really gone too far.
Yeah, right.

Where have we heard that before?

Quote:
Trump cheat on his wife, has that ever happened
Remind me to care.

Old 05-27-2016, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I suspect both of them have an "understanding" of the bargain they made. Melania was interviewed on TV one time and asked, "Would you have married him if he wasn't rich?" Her reply was, "Would he have married me if I wasn't beautiful?" It wouldn't be my thing but if they are both okay with it, more power to them and I'm glad when people find someone whose companionship adds satisfaction, however they define it, to their life. There is no doubt in my mind that Melania Trump's upbringing has given her a different outlook on marriage than most American women.
I was thinking about that very same interview when I first started reading this thread (didn't read this post of yours until just a minute ago).

Old 05-27-2016, 04:15 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I hate having to defend Trump... Sheesh....

I have been married since 1973 and I could count on one hand the number of fights we have had and still have fingers left over. Yes, we have had disagreements, but not fights. There is a difference.

Plus, I suspect both of them have an "understanding" of the bargain they made. Melania was interviewed on TV one time and asked, "Would you have married him if he wasn't rich?" Her reply was, "Would he have married me if I wasn't beautiful?" It wouldn't be my thing but if they are both okay with it, more power to them and I'm glad when people find someone whose companionship adds satisfaction, however they define it, to their life. There is no doubt in my mind that Melania Trump's upbringing has given her a different outlook on marriage than most American women.
You can explain anything that Trump does by fine tuning like that, if you only had 5 arguments you are in the .0001%. That is very unusual I would think.

I think she is being dishonest and and chooses here words very carefully.

Old 05-27-2016, 04:17 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yeah, right.

Where have we heard that before?

Remind me to care.
Obviously none of the Trump supporters care what hew does, they already have theri minds made up, whether he insults the pope or a war hero all is good in Trump land.

Old 05-27-2016, 06:18 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Why fight? Buy them some dresses, cheat on them and get a divorce. Trade them in for a newer model.
Must be what they mean when they say he's 'A man with a plan'.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:27 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Obviously none of the Trump supporters care what hew does, they already have theri minds made up, whether he insults the pope or a war hero all is good in Trump land.
The Pope is a wall-protected hypocrite who deserves to be insulted, and McCain is not a war hero.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:35 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,126,936 times
"Fight"? Define. Married over 30 years, we don't have "fights" since we aren't lower form animals. We do have disagreements that we work out, lots of them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections