Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 02:37 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,142,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No he isn't lol. The majority of Americans don't care about a racially biased judge.
Yeah, but it is like 1 of 2,443 things that Mr. Trump has done that normal Americans would question.

Donald John Trump (2016): "I am often misunderstood. . . . despite quadrupling-down on exactly what I meant. The judge is stupid anyway, he clearly didn't understand that I love Hispanics and taco bowls from our cafeteria."

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 02:37 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,945,760 times
Quote:
That's not a walk back, it's called an explanation for dummies. Only ignoramuses thought he said something else because they can't think for themselves.
Except, of course, he did say something else.

And he reiterated his bigotry by extending his doubt that someone of Mexican descent could give him a fair trial by extending that same doubt to Muslim Americans.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:38 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,467,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Except, of course, he did say something else.

And he reiterated his bigotry by extending his doubt that someone of Mexican descent could give him a fair trial by extending that same doubt to Muslim Americans.
I agree with him on this for the most part so you are wasting your breath.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:38 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,528,942 times
Speaker Ryan says he disavows Donald Trump's comments about judge: "Claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment ... It's absolutely unacceptable."

Old 06-07-2016, 02:39 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,349,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Oh, boo, hoo, hoo! The big bad media keeps reporting what I say!

It's not FAIR!!! (cried the big orange baby).
There's my racism against whites point again. It's only okay to make fun of a white mans skin.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:39 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,467,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Yeah, but it is like 1 of 2,443 things that Mr. Trump has done that normal Americans would question.

Mick
Only ignoramuses will and we all know there are plenty in this country so many that it is becoming normal.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:40 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,349,060 times
Should be a fun press conference tonight. Trump has balls. Another press conference. He is playing the press like a fiddle.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:40 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,945,760 times
Quote:
I agree with him on this for the most part so you are wasting your breath.
Right, because the only person I am concerned with on a forum with thousands of posters is YOU.

It's not a waste of my breath to point out bigotry when I come across it.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:41 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,713,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
There's my racism against whites point again. It's only okay to make fun of a white mans skin.
ummm... I believe that the OP was actually making fun of an orange man's skin.

Old 06-07-2016, 02:41 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,471,344 times
Well the Judge does have ties to La Raza and does have Mexican heritage.

Now that everyone is hearing about this and googling "La Raza", and finding out what they stand for, I'll bet Trumps support increases.

So now Trump is forcing people to get informed about La Raza. All this is going to do is increase his support, especially after the San Jose riots. "Maybe a wall is a good idea if these La Raza guys are cropping up..."

Look at it this way:

The Trump University case was a point of weakness that needed to be dealt with.
If you remember, Trump got hammered pretty hard over it in one of the debates and that was one of the few moments where he looked vulnerable.
He had to expect Clinton's team to salivate at the video of that and then make plans to come hard at him from that angle.

So he made an aggressive defensive move by attacking the impartiality of the judge.

I think the Trump team is just circling the wagons and waiting out the fallout from the aggression of this maneuver.
It was a pretty ballsy move to attack the judge's ties to Mexican groups and even some of Trump's most ardent supporters got upset about it (e.g. Newt Gingrich).

But it was a good risk to take because now whenever Hitlery tries to bring up Trump University, everyone will think, "Yeah, but that ****ing racist Trump DOES have a point... that judge IS biased and probably would have been disqualified as a juror if Trump's lawyer made an objection on the same grounds."

It was a risky move and it brought some heat on Trump, even from his friends, but in the long game of the general election, it actually will turn out to be genius.

But all you Anti-Trumpers, go ahead and have your fun now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections