Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 10:57 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,124,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
And yet millions of Muslims live and work in the United States and have no interest in destroying you. None, nada.

But you'd like to marginalize them. Hmmm....
I'd rather take my chances with a non muslim. Do you feel safe with muslims? If so, try out Syria or Iraq!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
In the vast majority of courtrooms, I will be judged by someone who believes I will burn in hell for eternity simply because I don't agree with his or her beliefs.

Do you support banning all Christian judges? Please do let me know.
Most Judges do not believe that- in fact, most Americans do not. Don't believe me- look at our society. Don't worry about "Christian" Judges- you need to worry about the one who you will face at Judgement Day.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:02 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,972,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I'd rather take my chances with a non muslim. Do you feel safe with muslims? If so, try out Syria or Iraq!
Yes, I feel safe with Muslims. I've never had an issue with any Muslims here in the United States.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:02 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,351,639 times
Quote:

Oh yeah, most Muslims love us so much. After 9/11 or California shooting... Did you see all the Muslim groups marching in solidarity against terrorism? You kidding, almost all of them love Thanksgiving and apple pie, wearing bikinis at the beach, and football. And they treat women great.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:20 AM

13,560 posts, read 10,404,037 times
Quote:
My neighbor across the street is a Muslim, and a lawyer. Teaches law as an adjuct instructor at a major law school here. He knows the law a heck of a lot better than you, not to mention impartiality (which you have demonstrated a lack thereof).

Old 06-07-2016, 11:23 AM

1,185 posts, read 808,026 times
Bias has existed in all forms when it comes to judicial matters in all corners of life. To say that there is none is an ignorance.

Fact is no one knows for sure, it's one of the slippery slopes that no one is sure about but one can look at someone's history to see if they could be biased towards certain issues or people.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
My neighbor across the street is a Muslim, and a lawyer. Teaches law as an adjuct instructor at a major law school here. He knows the law a heck of a lot better than you, not to mention impartiality (which you have demonstrated a lack thereof).
I guess you told me! I still stick by what i said- your opinion on your neighbor carries no weight.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Bias has existed in all forms when it comes to judicial matters in all corners of life. To say that there is none is an ignorance.

Fact is no one knows for sure, it's one of the slippery slopes that no one is sure about but one can look at someone's history to see if they could be biased towards certain issues or people.
And if you attack a judge as biased, you better be able to back it up.

"Could be biased" has no legal foundation.

NOTHING that this judge has said or done shows any evidence of bias.

Old 06-07-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I guess you told me! I still stick by what i said- your opinion on your neighbor carries no weight.
LOL. Only your OPINION carries any weight, huh?

Old 06-07-2016, 12:39 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,498,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriInCary View Post
it is clearly Obama's fault. If it wasn't for Obama, Trump University wouldn't have such troubles. Obama knew that Trump was going to win the nomination.
You're not going back enough in history. It's all bush's fault, remember? Obama's horrible handling of the anemic economy even up to the last horrible jobs report, him being the most polarizing president of modern times, etc.:

Obama most polarizing president in modern history - CNNPolitics.com

All bush's fault of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections