Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 09:08 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times

Advertisements

Look at it this way. Because of Clinton's large lead in pledged delegates and the proportional delegate award system used by the Democrats, the purported difference between the exit poll and reported votes is still too minute to make a material difference in the pledged delegates won by each candidate.

Is the system full of errors, maybe even corruption and fraud? Perhaps. Did they make a difference in this election cycle? Unlikely.

Bernie would still be quite a bit behind.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2016, 09:16 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis of The Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity claim proof that they know the precincts where voter fraud occurred this election and they are filing a racketeering lawsuit to count those ballots.
Sure, let's see what the court rules lol

Old 06-09-2016, 09:21 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
May 24, 2016 Presidential Primary Results - President Democratic Party

By the way, the non-binding Washington primary had 802k people voting (much more than the 230k voters in the caucus Bernie won)

Since its non-binding, is there fraud needed? Lol
And Hillary won handily

Fraud my *****

Old 06-09-2016, 09:42 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Sure, let's see what the court rules lol
I hope we do, if there's no evidence of tampering I would be relieved and have a renewed sense of confidence in our democracy.

You still think it's about Bernie.

It's not.

By the way, the evidence of libel falls on you to disprove my statement, not the other way around, and politicians are exempt anyway.

Old 06-09-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Look at it this way. Because of Clinton's large lead in pledged delegates and the proportional delegate award system used by the Democrats, the purported difference between the exit poll and reported votes is still too minute to make a material difference in the pledged delegates won by each candidate.

Is the system full of errors, maybe even corruption and fraud? Perhaps. Did they make a difference in this election cycle? Unlikely.

Bernie would still be quite a bit behind.

Mick
I'll remove the exit poll picture because you guys are obsessed with it, I'm not talking about comparing exit polls with electoral results.

I'm talking about an audit of a hand count to compare to electoral results. The exit polls can be an early warning sign of tampering.

Old 06-09-2016, 10:52 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
I'll just leave this here:

https://Computer Programmer Testifies At Senate Hearing To Election Fraud

Yes, the voting machines are built/maintained by corporations with conflicts of interest and the opportunity for fraud is immense.
How are people so trusting?

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people that count the votes."

Old 06-10-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
I'll just leave this here:

https://Computer Programmer Testifies At Senate Hearing To Election Fraud

Yes, the voting machines are built/maintained by corporations with conflicts of interest and the opportunity for fraud is immense.
How are people so trusting?

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people that count the votes."
This is why I support caucuses over hidden ballots. I believe you should be able to trace a vote to a voter. I have no idea if my vote really went to my candidate. The public does not know, and is comfortable not knowing. Private for-profit companies counting ballots, what a disgrace.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:16 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Hillary being involved in cheating and scamming is not news. Hopefully she gets her tail slammed in the door and doesn't get away with the latest.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:49 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Ah yes....Another mythical claim of voter fraud. Only heard that 300 times in the last 30 days.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:50 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis of The Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity claim proof that they know the precincts where voter fraud occurred this election and they are filing a racketeering lawsuit to count those ballots.
Cliff Arnebeck is a hack that constantly makes claims like these and usually gets laughed out of court. He said the same thing about the last 4 elections as well. Nobody takes claims by him seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections