Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 09:57 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,460,190 times

Advertisements

Trump's not the sharpest knife in the draw, Lord knows. Dainty Donald has been flicking off stupid, dull tweets for months about Hillary and the Dems have been slow to fight back. Not any longer -- Liz Warren will be tasked with taking Dull Donald down:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
Ms. Warren has not confined her attacks on Republicans to Mr. Trump. She engaged Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, this week on the Senate floor when she tried to single-handedly move to confirm some judges Republicans are blocking.

This spring, Ms. Warren, 66, embarked on a long string of ornery slaps at Mr. Trump on his favored forum, Twitter, calling his candidacy a “serious threat” and calling him “a loser.” She also called him out directly in one Twitter message that said: “Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over.”

Mr. Trump, whose thin skin becomes almost translucent when attacked on social media, responded by calling Ms. Warren “the Indian” and “Pocahontas” in reference to her disputed Cherokee heritage.

I imagine that, you know, having the world's littlest (but cutest!) little little fingers makes it tough for Trump to quickly type on all but the smallest of small smartphones. Hope he's ready for the Bigs, ready to give a better, more manly performance than he has thus far.

Old 06-09-2016, 10:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
That squaw, had to lie to get one up on the rest of us...

Old 06-09-2016, 10:06 PM

35,721 posts, read 21,087,398 times
She gonna be so smooth he won't know for a week he lost his 3 hairs .

Old 06-09-2016, 10:09 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,547,069 times
I'm sure glad the Democrats are finally showing their true colors. Trump wins again. When will they learn or will they just continue to dance for him?

Old 06-10-2016, 04:16 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
I watched the speech by Senator Warren yesterday live and finally somebody had the GUTS to call out what Trump really is which is a "racist bully"!
The Dems have united and launched a assault yesterday which is political war now.
Engard !

Old 06-10-2016, 04:56 AM

11,813 posts, read 5,811,315 times
I know the dems have been believing the bs from the candidates for a long time because they can act sincere while putting the knife in your back - and that's why I've backed off from the Democratic party. The responses on here just show that you can no longer think for yourselves, that you take everything literally and can't comprehend someone who is not eloquent when they speak - funny because the dems use to be the middle class and blue collar and I know many an auto worker or trucker who would convey their opinion just like Trump and you knew what they meant because you didn't hold them to PC standards.

But one thing that that has changed is that you are no longer accepting of people with different opinions than your own and that was what the Democratic party was based on - acceptance even if you disagree. I'll take someone who may be uncouth but sincere rather than a two faced lier any day. Trust is the biggest issue - and I don't trust Hillary or Warren and you're a sad lot to think anything will change because a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:07 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,888,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I watched the speech by Senator Warren yesterday live and finally somebody had the GUTS to call out what Trump really is which is a "racist bully"!
Wait... you seem to have that backwards. Warren LIED about being a racial/ethnic minority to gain advantages in her career. SHE'S the "racist bully."

Old 06-10-2016, 05:10 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
....Dems have been slow to fight back. Not any longer -- Liz Warren will be tasked with taking Dull Donald down:
Oh, yeah.

I can just see Pocahontas jumping off her trusty steed, two six guns at her hips, facing the Donald down on the main street of Dead Water Gulch.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

If that helmet-haired, four-eyed squawker is the best you Dems can do, all I can say is let's have another few shots, boys, at the Land's End Saloon!

Quote:
I imagine that, you know, having the world's littlest (but cutest!) little little fingers makes it tough for Trump to quickly type on all but the smallest of small smartphones. Hope he's ready for the Bigs, ready to give a better, more manly performance than he has thus far.
Manly...

Well, that does describe Pocahontas in a transgendered sort of way. Her little mouth curling in paroxysms of faux outrage and hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That squaw, had to lie to get one up on the rest of us...
Exactly.

She is a nothing, and -- but for her fake Indian heritage -- would be less than a nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
She gonna be so smooth he won't know for a week he lost his 3 hairs .
Oooh.

Call 911!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm sure glad the Democrats are finally showing their true colors. Trump wins again. When will they learn or will they just continue to dance for him?
Pocahontas is going to be doing a great big dance for Trump's six shooters, trying to avoid the bullets.

Quote:
The Dems have united and launched a assault yesterday which is political war now.
Engard !
En garde! Lizzie has arrived. The Dems need the fake squaw to do what their menfolk can't!

How proud they must be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
....why I've backed off from the Democratic party. The responses on here just show that you can no longer think for yourselves, that you take everything literally and can't comprehend someone who is not eloquent when they speak - funny because the dems use to be the middle class and blue collar and I know many an auto worker or trucker who would convey their opinion just like Trump and you knew what they meant because you didn't hold them to PC standards.
Exactly!

The dems were for the less articulate, the more blunt, the average working man.

Now, they're for the effete pseudo-intellectuals, the "hipsters", the gentrifiers, and the rich elitists who look down on working people.

They're for racial pandering, illegal aliens, welfare slackers, Wall Street, globalization, and internationalism -- not honest, law-abiding, hard-working Americans.

Quote:
But one thing that that has changed is that you are no longer accepting of people with different opinions than your own and that was what the Democratic party was based on - acceptance even if you disagree.
Yes, that is what they stood for back in the 1960s.

Quote:
I'll take someone who may be uncouth but sincere rather than a two faced liar any day. Trust is the biggest issue - and I don't trust Hillary or Warren and you're a sad lot to think anything will change because a leopard doesn't change it's spots.
Excellent, excellent post.

You've hit the nail right on the head!

Last edited by dechatelet; 06-10-2016 at 05:19 AM..

Old 06-10-2016, 05:20 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Engard !

Nothing Lindsey Graham, Jeb Bush and the rest of the establishment hasn't said.
How did that work out for them?

Old 06-10-2016, 05:27 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,862,454 times
Is this the same squaw that lied about her heritage, then takes a job at harvard teaching one class for $350.000, then has the has the gall to give speeches about college being too expensive.
why yes it's Lyawatha.

bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections