Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 04:03 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
I voted for Obama for the same reason I will vote for Clinton, "the lessor of two evils".

A sad result of our two party system when the Republican's can not or will not nominate an electable candidate.
LOL! So you had to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because... Republicans? Really? So what republican would you vote for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 06:32 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
At least Trump has actually been in executive control of something... many times over. The only thing Obama ever controlled before becoming president was community agitators with illiterate signs and his own temper.
Illiterate signs? No, the "tea party" has them all.

They do want to make English the "ofical" language!

See: https://www.google.com/search?q=tea+...gns+misspelled

Old 06-28-2016, 06:44 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Are there any significant politicians who are Trump fans? I don't know of any off the top of my head other than Sarah Palin and she's pretty much done. I guess Newt and Huckabee are, but only Newt is out explaining Trump's tweets.
It's a plus for Trump if "significant" (="establishment") politicians aren't openly supportive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
At least try to keep up here. Don Trump is running against Clinton, not Obama.
Obama is barred from a third term by the constitution.
You right wing nuts seem to only know about the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.
IQ tests for voters would wipe out the Republican party.
Clinton IS Obama, and would be his third term if elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Illiterate signs? No, the "tea party" has them all.

They do want to make English the "ofical" language!

See: https://www.google.com/search?q=tea+...gns+misspelled
Do you want us to post liberal signs? There are many -- indeed very many. Maybe we should have a thread of stupid, illiterate liberal signs.

Old 06-28-2016, 07:51 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

Clinton IS Obama, and would be his third term if elected.
Obama's approval rating are light years ahead of where "W's" were at this point.

So, yes, a third term of Obama would be way better than any term of any republican of this era.

Get used to saying "President Hillary Clinton and Vice President Tim Kaine" because that is what is going to happen by the will of the voters. Just like 2008 and 2012... it will be clearly undisputed... no hanging chads... no gift verdict from the SCOTUS like in 2000... just an electoral college landslide victory for Clinton/Kaine.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:00 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump supporters will soon be here to tell us that McConnell is the anti-Christ

How come no one remembers Tito the Builder anymore? it's always Joe the Plumber
The spirit of anti-Christ is alive and growing today. I see it from the left all the time.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:09 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,052 times
"McConnell not much of a trump fan anymore these days"

I must have missed the part where McConnell was EVER a Trump fan.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:44 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
LOL! So you had to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because... Republicans? Really? So what republican would you vote for?
John Huntsman. John McCain (until Sarah Palin). Gary Johnson.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:18 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,749,621 times
Ugh, McConnell is the one that smiled when Obama won and said, and were not gonna stop him.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:37 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
LOL. IKR.

Old 06-29-2016, 07:01 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Trump is not perfect, but he loves this country and wants it back from the powerful and the elite and the politically correct and corrupt who have stopped listening to the people and are out for themselves and their careers.

I applaud that. I trust his no-nonsense directness. I believe he will work, with the best most capable minds around him, to put this country back on successful track. It will probably take longer than we expect (we are impatient) but he will work at it, and ruffle some feathers and smooth some others in the process to restore some semblance of common sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections