Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 08:20 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,528,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And in any case, just saw a clip of Bernie on MSNBC conceding that he's discussing conceding.
All signs point that way. I'm going to lay off him awhile and see.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:10 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,507,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
You should just vote for Trump, you're as big a hypocrite as he is. You blithely attack Hillary Clinton and her supporters but then claim it's unconscionable for anyone to criticize Bernie or Stein. Guess what, when you run for president, by definition, you have opened yourself up to criticism. No one is immune from that, not just the candidates you personally dislike and choose to criticize.
I'm sorry you just can't except the fact that most people find hillary to be the lesser of two evils. Most people are voting for her because of the Supreme Court and not much else. And many other people will either sit out or vote third-party. And there's nothing you can do about that. Unfortunately you're going to have to learn the hard way come November. Aren't you. Let's see total turnout looks like. Shall we.

As for attacking Stein or Bernie I've already told you add nauseum that's losing battle for you. But By all means call me a hypocrite And insult Stein and Bernie all that will do is weaken your candidate mandate come November. It must be very frustrating to have all that hate.....but not being able to use it in anyway to harm me, stein, or Bernie. The only reputation you damage with your hate is yours.....and most likely your canidate. Just know you lose this game no matter what. "Chuckles". Yes....at the end of it all we are immune to attacks from the Hillary sycophants.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
All signs point that way. I'm going to lay off him awhile and see.
See that's smart. And if he doesn't concede by the end of the convention. By all means please attack him. I will not make any comments against you if that happens. I do hold him to his word that he will support the Democratic nominee. Even if I don't.

Last edited by baystater; 07-07-2016 at 05:23 PM..

Old 07-07-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
See that's smart. And if he doesn't concede by the end of the convention. By all means please attack him. I will not make any comments against you if that happens
I really don't mind if you do.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
I really don't mind if you do.
I know. Sycophants don't typically have good political instincts/judgement. That has been shown over and over again in this thread and all over this board.
But I will keep my word. But I'm sure It won't come to that. Bernie will drop by the end of the convention and honor his word to "support" the democratic nominee.

Last edited by baystater; 07-08-2016 at 09:41 AM..

Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,457 times
Quote:
I know. Sycophants don't typically have good political instincts/judgement. That has been shown over and over again in this thread and all over this board.
But I will keep my word. But I'm sure It won't come to that. Bernie will drop by the end of the convention and honor his word to "support" the democratic nominee.
Bernie will drop and announce his support for HRC by Weds. of next week.

Old 07-08-2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Bernie will drop and announce his support for HRC by Weds. of next week.
Very possible. And most probable.

Old 07-09-2016, 12:26 AM

Quote:
I think both you and Bernie overestimate your influence.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:26 AM

Quote:
In the end. It's less about the influence of Bernie or myself that counts here. It's the negative environment that has been created by HRC sycophants and/or political operatives on the left side of the political spectrum. I don't believe I underestimate that. Also I don't believe I underestimate the continued stupidity of the sycophants on this board to continue this particular argument, even though they have Clearly already lost it.

But please guys disappoint me. Let this thread fall silent until the end of the convention. Then once Bernie concedes let it die.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:01 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,955,180 times
Quote:
Bernies influence wallowed months ago. If he can muster up the will to support HRC after learning she's atleast woefully incompetent and enjoys lying to our faces then he loses my respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections