Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 10:07 AM

6,569 posts, read 6,735,059 times

Advertisements

Like Bill Maher said until either Obama or Clinton can say: "Islamic terrorism" they are going to lose the faith & goodwill of the American people & hand the election to Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 10:08 AM

993 posts, read 766,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
And having one wearing an orange jump suit with large numbers on her back would be better?
She needs to be arrested and convicted and serve TIME!
I have a clearance as high as hers, if I did what she did, I'D BE in jail... She's not in jail for one reason only... SHE'S A CLINTON... as corrupt as they come!
Hmmmmm.....you have the exact same security clearance as Clinton and you're bragging about said security clearance on social media? Yeah......right.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:13 AM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,903 times
The more Obama opens his mouth and lectures us on gun control and Islamophobia, the more votes Trump racks up. People are sick and tired of being played for fools. People are sick and tired of being blamed for slavery 200 years ago before any of us were even alive or a thought in our parents' minds. People are tired of the PC culture, censorship, and stupid ideologies being forced down our throats. Our salaries are being cut, jobs are being sent abroad, H1Bs are being abused to bring workers from abroad here because they're cheaper labor, cost of living skyrockets, our federal deficit skyrockets, taxes are raised, wars are starting up everywhere..... yet we have to hear about BLM and transgenders as being the most important issues that we must tolerate? We have to tolerate Islamic violence in the name of diversity and acceptance? No! No more!
Of course, from my posts, you gather I am a Republican voter. Normally, I vote Libertarian but I do not want to hand over the election to the left! Hillary is not even a real left wing candidate but she represents the establishment and all of the problems that have escalated to this point. The more Hillary blatantly looks the other way, the more upset people are getting! We've had politician after politician look the other way and laugh at us plebeians behind closed doors.
Trump speaks what's on everyone's mind. We are way too PC. We don't have our priorities straight. We are afraid of hurting people's feelings if we talk about violence along the mexican border and women who are raped trying to sneak into the country. We are afraid of hurting people's feelings and being called a racist if we try turning in the San Bernardino shooters and the Orlando shooter for odd behavior. Even those of us that do, our claims are dismissed because of "Islamophobia" or "Racism". We are sick and tired of this. We are sick and tired of being blamed for everything because of the color of our skin.
Enough is enough!

So, thank you Liberal left. Thank you for handing over the election to Trump in November. We are tired of being played for fools and being made to get on the carpet on all fours for "tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism, and acceptance." We want our dignity back. If you want an example of what the liberal left has done, look no further than Europe. We do not want to end up like Europe with a real rape culture perpetuated by the Islamisation of an entire continent. Our answer to polices like those is to vote for Trump since he speaks what's on our minds.

We are grateful to you, Liberal friends.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:17 AM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I've heard nothing but criticism of Trump for sending out idiotic insensitive self-congratulatory tweets. Also FBI reps saying how dangerous his rhetoric is as it only helps ISIS.
From low information voters. He didn't send himself a congratulations, he was responding to people who told him that he was right. But of course, the TDS inflicted are going off the rails and the fact is, it's making the anti Trumps look even worse. City Data is not the only place that you see Trump supporters, Bernie supporters, and rarely, Hillary supporters. You are severely misinformed about just how many are voting for Trump - including gays, Hispanics, blacks, and women...since liberals insist on putting labels on everyone. Hillary is not going to win. Get used to it.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:22 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I think the OP grossly overestimates the attention span of the average voter.
This is simply the typical Ann Coulter line of opportunist garbage.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Absolutely nothing a past, present or future POTUS can do about a US citizen who decides to die while taking out as many people as he can.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:27 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,930,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I doubt it.

People realize now more than ever that having an orange buffoon with zero actual idea of to what to do as POTUS would be a real mistake.
Exactly correct, what anyone aspiring for the white house needs is the exactly the same amount of experience Obama had when he was handed the keys to the white house.

What is needed is experience at being a Chicago Community Organizer and Trump does not possess any of the skills this calling would give him.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:31 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Hillary is not going to win. Get used to it.
I heard the same think about President Obama.......twice!

Old 06-13-2016, 10:32 AM

50,770 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Like Bill Maher said until either Obama or Clinton can say: "Islamic terrorism" they are going to lose the faith & goodwill of the American people & hand the election to Trump.
Well, Clinton said it.

Try to keep up with the news.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:36 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,909,481 times
The way he spoke out about this incident. I highly doubt it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections